Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×

many errors with weekly events in general (NM14 / KMR4)

I just waited around 30 minutes for matchmaking to start for the weekly event, to end up with a KMR4 error. I did get several NM14 error in the past months as well, the KMR4 is a new one for me. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. It really sucks you have to wait another hour and just hope it works that time, which sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. If these issues can't be fixed, than at least bring the waiting time down to 15 minutes. There must be plenty of candidates for a weekly event to gather in 15 minutes right?

I don't have these issues with ranked or unranked multiplayer games (except sometimes it seems to hang on a ' waiting for players'  screen and also microstutters appear in game sometimes when people join the session while it is in progress. I am so disapointed that this still isn't fixed (same issues appeared with f1 2019). Maybe I am wrong, but it seems to be a server capacity issue to me maybe?

I don't have any issues with other multiplayer games at all, I have a very recent and fast PC and keep the game updated with latest available patches. I'm not going to report this in the complete bug report, because these issues should be well known by now, It has occured during all versions of the game, on different networks and I hear friends of mine complaining about the exact same issues. I just hope Codemasters finally does something to permanently tackle these issues so I can finally call this one of the best and most fun racing games ever created. These multiplayer issues really pull the game quality/experience down.

Edited by Ralph14
title

and like many times before: 1 hour later I managed to join the session, but when I wanted to retry again hour further: error NM14..., one hour further, it worked again. What is causing this every time? When is Codemasters finally going to fix this?

Edited by Ralph14

On 10/17/2020 at 2:03 PM, Ralph14 said:

and like many times before: 1 hour later I managed to join the session, but when I wanted to retry again hour further: error NM14..., one hour further, it worked again. What is causing this every time? When is Codemasters finally going to fix this?

NM14.........again today at 17:00 BST and KMR4 at 21:00 BST

...but OK at 20:00 BST

Same issue as in F1 2019 game. Very, very frustrating!

Edited by rogere

Please file a full report for each code you're getting, or CM will ignnore it unless it's been reported before. Please search for relevent topics before making your reports because none likes seeng multiple topics about te same bug.

Still not fixed, same KMR 4 error again trying the weekly event just 15 minutes ago. Now waiting a full hour again and than it will probably work fine. This is getting hopeless. I'm not doing any useless ' full bug reports'  anymore, The issue has been reported countless times by multiple people, if they did not take it serious by now, the will never start taking it serious.

Probably ( I am speculating of course)  because it is some  capacity issue and the only way to fix it is by making some more investments on the server and network side, otherwise it would have been fixed several years ago. The issue reoccurs every version of the game and it it is not reproducable, which is why it is such a bother filling in these reports every time, they are not doing anything with this particular issue anyway.  Sometimes it works fine, sometimes it does not. Frankly it mostly just occurs in race weekends when a real F1 race is taking place.

I hope they have more budget now that Codemasters is being taking over for a big amount of money by Take-Two to finally fix these kind of issues. Otherwise I might just stick to Iracing and skip any upcoming Codemasters games all together.