Analogue Clutch Bite Point in PS4

Hi does anyone know if F1 2020 supports the Fanatec Podium Advanced Paddle Bite Point in Playstation 4?

Thanks in advance

Same Question from my side. Seems like it does not. For my understandig, f1 2020 does not support analoge clutch at all, so bite point is not applicable.

So Stephen, this would be a big one. Can you please shortly explain, what you‘ve set up to make it work? As I already said, clutch works for me only as on/off and not as 0-100... what show your settings? Thanks!

7 hours ago, dja7980 said:

So Stephen, this would be a big one. Can you please shortly explain, what you‘ve set up to make it work? As I already said, clutch works for me only as on/off and not as 0-100... what show your settings? Thanks!

Man it's been a long time....I set up the Advanced Paddles for F1 2019 and never had to mess with it for 2020.  Do your top paddles work?  I recall that I had to fiddle with settings to F1 2019 to recognize those and after that everything worked.  

4 hours ago, stephen31416 said:

Man it's been a long time....I set up the Advanced Paddles for F1 2019 and never had to mess with it for 2020.  Do your top paddles work?  I recall that I had to fiddle with settings to F1 2019 to recognize those and after that everything worked.  

Is that on pc or PS4? 

I have seen a post that you have to use the same paddles for the normal clutch and for the classic analog clutch (didn't know the right name) to use this features. I haven't tested it yet and can't say if it's really true. Normally the typical clutch is on/off only. But for classic cars there should be an option to use it as analog clutch.