Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

Hi.

In the last week I have tried to play in my league to get my last remaining online trophy, but I get this error all the time. Am I not going to be able to get the last trophy or at some point will the error be corrected? 

Same thing here. I tried to play on the weekly event and I am getting the same error. I was able to go through 2 practice, but 3 days ago I started to get that error during P3. Could not run any quali.  Now if I try to join a race (unsure what happened without quali completed), still get me that error.

I tried to change the DNS, network settings, everything. No success.

59 minutes ago, Zanzaricchio said:

Same thing here. I tried to play on the weekly event and I am getting the same error. I was able to go through 2 practice, but 3 days ago I started to get that error during P3. Could not run any quali.  Now if I try to join a race (unsure what happened without quali completed), still get me that error.

I tried to change the DNS, network settings, everything. No success.

I'm in the same situation and it's a bit desperate. Does anyone know if it's for maintenance? Or, will we definitely not be able to get these trophies? 

Same here. Playing on XBox One, and cannot play the Grand Prix event today. Been trying every hour, but 500:H persists. Have force closes the game, rebooted the Xbox, but thinking this is on codemasters side at this point as I have no other issues with online game services on the xbox

On 10/18/2020 at 2:02 AM, SDHannant said:

Same here. Playing on XBox One, and cannot play the Grand Prix event today. Been trying every hour, but 500:H persists. Have force closes the game, rebooted the Xbox, but thinking this is on codemasters side at this point as I have no other issues with online game services on the xbox

Same issue on PS4, could not qualify at all for the Belgian GP. And couldn't even get into the race. 

This is the last trophy I need and it is simply disgusting the level of neglect shown for this game and its servers, now that 2020 is out.

@BarryBL Are you or any of the team going to look into this issue? I cannot even qualify for this weeks event at Monza. Practice was fine, but I'm getting Error 800:H every time I try to qualify. This needs to be fixed ASAP. Preferably before the event starts Saturday.

EDIT - It's not even just a small minority of players affected by this, this even shows the trophy hasn't been earned since 4/10/20. Please fix. 

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/9250-f1-2019/17-the-whole-event

EDIT 2 - The Weekly Event leaderboards are showing that no one in the world has registered a qualifying time. This is a serious issue that needs fixing ASAP. 

Edited by FlyingFinn00
More proof of server issue