F1 2020 |NEW PATCH AND DRIVER RATINGS | READ ME!!! Read more... ×
Vote for the best MyTeam story now! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Newbie Question

Hello

i just got the game yesterday and I'm already really enjoying it.

i just have a couple of questions, in career mode (not my team) do F2 drivers sign for F1 teams? And can you choose who you're team mate is when you sign to a new team? 

Many thanks 

For the first question, yes F2 drivers signs for F1 teams.

For the second one, you only choose your teammate when you choose your first team. When you go for other team in next seasons you can't choose your teammate. Normally you get the place of the first driver of that team. Dont know if you get to replace the second driver maybe if you finish behind your teammate in the last season, I dont know.

Oh great thanks. I only ask about who the team mate is as I wouldn't want to move from a lower team and replace someone like Lewis Hamilton or Max Verstappen lol! 

That's great F2 drivers also move in normal career mode, makes it really realistic 

• Agree 1

I'm really sorry I've just remembered I wanted to ask another question, can you reorder the races when you choose which 16 or do they stay in order ?

3 minutes ago, ajmcspursfan said:

I'm really sorry I've just remembered I wanted to ask another question, can you reorder the races when you choose which 16 or do they stay in order ?

No, you need to make the races in the official calendar order. Which is pretty bad, should be like Grand Prix where you can actually choose the order of the tracks.

7 minutes ago, Tomasslb24 said:

No, you need to make the races in the official calendar order. Which is pretty bad, should be like Grand Prix where you can actually choose the order of the tracks.

Ah ok, that's alright. Still means I can change what tracks I race on from season to season 

1 hour ago, ajmcspursfan said:

Ah ok, that's alright. Still means I can change what tracks I race on from season to season 

Ye you can do 10, 16 or full calendar but in 10 and 16 you can choose the tracks you want to race.

6 hours ago, Tomasslb24 said:

Ye you can do 10, 16 or full calendar but in 10 and 16 you can choose the tracks you want to race.

That's cool 🙂 it will be good to change the tracks season from season!

• Agree 1