F1 2020 Forum Championship SPACES AVAILABLE Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

LOOKING FOR BEGGINER F1 LEAGUE

Look me up PSN RODV2012. Beginner level preferred might try intermediate

Clean and organized please.

Hi Igor/Rod, I’m busy putting a PS4 league together because I’m fed up with dirty drivers in random lobbies...it’s very early days and we’re still currently in the planning and recruiting phase so this is the first time mentioning it on this forum and have not even advertised it officially yet.  I’m only responding because you sound like the kind of driver I could race with.

We’re looking at Sunday nights around 2100 UTC starting 8 Nov. Initial season will be a short 6 week schedule to test the race day format and unique point system (every car scores).

Championship is based around custom teams so would be ideal if you have a mate but also fine if you would like to wait and see if there’s another driver that will team with you. 

Race days are essentially similar to F2 events. A feature race of 25% and a 5 lap sprint race. The latter is fully reversed grid. 

All assists allowed apart from fuel, ers and pit. Race anywhere between the 0-90 AI level.

Emphasis of this league is on clean racing, friendly competition, enjoyment and development instead of commentating and streaming and drama and ********. 

DM me if it sounds like this suits you. 

On 10/19/2020 at 3:43 AM, Igormaddog said:

Look me up PSN RODV2012. Beginner level preferred might try intermediate

Clean and organized please.

Hello Igormadog, just wondering if you're still looking for a league? We're looking for a second driver for one of the teams, but also some spaces left to register a new team if you fancy it?