F1 2020 Forum Championship SPACES AVAILABLE Read more... ×

Patch 1.12 | PATCH NOW LIVE

Patch 1.11 is now live across all platforms. Please see below for notes:

• Vehicle performance has been updated based on real-life performance (additional details below).
  • Livery updates for Ferrari and Red Bull.
  • Team-wear updates for Mercedes, Ferrari, Red Bull and McLaren.
  • Fixed an exploit in time trial and events caused by entering and fast-forwarding an instant replay.
  • Fixed an issue that caused a colour mis-match between sponsors on suits, helmets and car liveries.
  • Fixed an issue that caused the McLaren race-suit to appear broken for the player character in Driver Career.
  • Fixed a progression issue in My Team.
  • Fixed an issue in multiplayer that allowed the player to start a flying lap in qualifying when there is not enough time left in the session.
  • Fixed an issue in multiplayer that stopped corner-cutting penalties being applied when quitting and re-joining a race after a formation lap.
  • Improved texture quality on several customisation items.
  • Addressed an FPS issue when re-joining a race
  • Title stability improvements.

Season Performance Rebalance

• Racing Point performance improved.
  • Ferrari performance decreased.
  • Alfa Romeo performance decreased.
  • Haas performance decreased.
  • Thanks 6
  • Disagree 6

8 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

• Vehicle performance has been updated based on real-life performance (additional details below).
  • Fixed an exploit in time trial and events caused by entering and fast-forwarding an instant replay.
  • Fixed an issue that caused a colour mis-match between sponsors on suits, helmets and car liveries.
  • Fixed an issue that caused the McLaren race-suit to appear broken for the player character in Driver Career.
  • Fixed an issue in multiplayer that allowed the player to start a flying lap in qualifying when there is not enough time left in the session.
  • Fixed an issue in multiplayer that stopped corner-cutting penalties being applied when quitting and re-joining a race after a formation lap.

Will the updated car performance also apply to on going leagues or will it remain the same as it is until the season is finished?

Useless to not apply the update to my team or at least have the option for it. What a waste of waiting for this patch for months. Never buying an f1 code masters game again. You guys are useless

• Confused 1

12 minutes ago, Mcah said:

Engine balance work in my team??

Nope. :classic_sleep:

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Mcah said:

Useless to not apply the update to my team or at least have the option for it. What a waste of waiting for this patch for months. Never buying an f1 code masters game again. You guys are useless

Same opinion from my side, thanks for nothing Codies.... So I'll stick to something else now...waited to make some new MyTeam Stuff, but not anymore now...

• Agree 1

Also with a perfomance decrease of Ferrari for MyTeam it would be easier to sign Vettel or Leclerc after Season 1 as it was my plan with a Aston Martin Team, but, no... 

• Agree 1

20 minutes ago, Mcah said:

Makes no sense to apply the update to an already ongoing save as there has already been development from the AI managed teams.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

3 minutes ago, Costa said:

Makes no sense to apply the update to an already ongoing save as there has already been development from the AI managed teams.

Yeah, but it is also not applied to new saves..

Edited by Phoenix261
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Costa said:

I deleted my save to wait for the new update, so I could have a realistic my team. So I don’t understand why we can’t have it or the option for it if we start new 

Oh wait, when I start my Team (new save) the Ferrari team is only the fourth strongest, so I revise my feedback 😁

Just been on and in my current my team save Ferrari haas and Alfa have all loved down in the performance stats and racing point have gone up so this update does work with current saves. It’s literally only the engine stats that stay the same When starting a new save.

pics of performance stats with a new my team and my current save my team:

CE72B401-5E91-40E0-B0FC-6598D62BD2CB.jpeg

image.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dansmotorsport said:

Just been on and in my current my team save Ferrari haas and Alfa have all loved down in the performance stats and racing point have gone up so this update does work with current saves. It’s literally only the engine stats that stay the same When starting a new save.

pics of performance stats with a new my team and my current save my team:

CE72B401-5E91-40E0-B0FC-6598D62BD2CB.jpeg

image.jpg

Checked that as well in my current MyTeam files, so actually it is ok for me, but still a little bit dirty, when you start with a ferrari motor, you have a better Power unit, then Ferrari itself, what does not make any sense, but ok 😄

• Agree 3

Do we get an option to either apply the Ferrari PU stat update to our current MyTeam saves or not? Like the driver stats' patch from last time.

I haven't update the game yet because I fear it would ruin my current save with the Ferrari PU since it's unfair to only nerf the Ai and not us...

• Agree 1

Sooo, nothing about the too easy MyTeam-Mode (Best car in two seasons), extremely rare driver transfers after season 2 etc?

• Agree 1

Haven't been able to test it yet, but does this fox the DLSS ghosting?

Thank God, finally the yellow sponsor bug has been ironed out. What a relief. 

Now I just need the 2020 F2 content and those ugly white rear spoilers of the Schumacher career helmets removed and I'm perfectly happy with the game.

7 hours ago, BarryBL said:

Unfortunately, DLSS ghosting issue doesn't seem to be fixed.

Is this still something that they are working on? I hope they don't abandon it like they did in F1 2019.

DLSS ghosting still not fixed. Only way to avoid ghosting, is to use any AA other than DLSS and TAA, which looks trash.

Not good enough.

• Agree 2

I just started an quick race with no quali and Leclerc is on pole after that i started an new one and both Ferrari's on 4th and 6th place.......

19 minutes ago, Wessel112002 said:

I just started an quick race with no quali and Leclerc is on pole after that i started an new one and both Ferrari's on 4th and 6th place.......

This is just an quick 5 LAP race against ai with no quali..... and lets not talk about Alpha tauri tho...

20201019_232928.jpg