F1 2020 Forum Championship SPACES AVAILABLE Read more... ×

Patch 1.12 | PATCH NOW LIVE

4 hours ago, Wessel112002 said:

This is just an quick 5 LAP race against ai with no quali..... and lets not talk about Alpha tauri tho...

20201019_232928.jpg

That’s because when you use no quali you get a grid based on the 2018 car performances since they haven’t bothered updating that yet. This has nothing to do with the new car performance update

Hugely unimpressed codemasters. My driver career has been ruined by your update. I’m at the Brazilian GP, in a Ferrari. Pre update my r&d had me level pegging Mercedes as best car. Now, with the update, even with all my r&d I’m now 5th best car. You should of done the same to driver career as what you have done with my team, by not changing the stats in existing driver careers. 

I'm astounded. All the modes should use the same data, it's becoming clear that they do not.

If this methodology is employed across the entire game there is no wonder the code is messy (not to mention bloated). IANAP but I'm beginning to think I should retrain to save the franchise 😉

8 hours ago, CameronB said:

That’s because when you use no quali you get a grid based on the 2018 car performances since they haven’t bothered updating that yet. This has nothing to do with the new car performance update

Its still stupid

13 hours ago, Wessel112002 said:

This is just an quick 5 LAP race against ai with no quali..... and lets not talk about Alpha tauri tho...

20201019_232928.jpg

Hi @Wessel112002

This has been raised yesterday by another user, and has been bugged and sent to developers.

Codemasters should never of released the 2020 game with the car statistics from the end of 2019, especially power unit stats. I know the pandemic has been the cause of for this, as codemasters had no data to go on except pre season testing. I honestly think 2019 was the better game, only addition to 2020 that is semi worthwhile is Sort of Manuel ERS. Being stuck in medium ERS mode though with the use of the ‘overtake’ button isn’t exactly Manuel though. 

I don't see it on this list, but for anyone who has watched the latest round of f1 esports, the engine being at max revs the entire time in spectator mode is just embarassing. Its been around for years, any ETA on a fix?

10 hours ago, CameronB said:

That makes it even worse.

Does Williams changed his livery in real life with Black below the car in stead of white?

19 hours ago, steviejay69 said:

You can see the Williams livery on this page of the website.

https://www.williamsf1.com/news/2020/10/portuguese-grand-prix-practice

https://www.racefans.net/2020/06/26/williams-reveals-new-livery-after-split-from-rokit/

this livery is different from what they are now showing. The front of the car is black below the blue line on the car. At the beginning this was white

11-F9-BB52-092-F-4-CDF-9888-51-B367-A6-D

Edited by Jotew

The first picture I believe does have the side of the tub black. It's obviously a change for subtlety.

• Like 1