Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fanatec cutch BUG

Hello I have the fanatec GT3RS wheel and CSR Elite pedals, the problem is that Dirt doesn't recognize the clutch pedal, I cant map the clutch pedal to anything. I have checked and it isn't the pedals at fault as they work on all the other sims I have.(Rfactor 1+2, RBR, Asetto corsa. ect.)

I have the exact same setup as you.  To fix this issue you need to go into the profile settings where you change the assist and select H pattern + clutch.  The only problem I see with this is that you can only use the clutch with H pattern, and not with sequential.   

Ephdup said:
I have the exact same setup as you.  To fix this issue you need to go into the profile settings where you change the assist and select H pattern + clutch.  The only problem I see with this is that you can only use the clutch with H pattern, and not with sequential.   
That doesn't even work for me. My clutch just doesn't register period. Kind of ruins the game.

Hey,
Thank you for bringing this to our attention :-)

We have a potential fix for the clutch issue coming in the next update, once the update is live I will let you know.