F1 2020 Forum Championship SPACES AVAILABLE Read more... ×

<PS4 > XI:F1 [Most assists welcome] (SUN @ 2030 GMT)

Team XI racing league use myteam cars to create a custom team sprint championship. We Race on Sundays at 2030 GMT.

We would like 1 more teams to join us.

DM me or reply to this post.

'Don't think of it as a racing league, think of it as a couple of mates getting together to play a game they like'

The aim of this 'league' is to bring people together that want to experience decent wheel to wheel racing in F1 2020 multiplayer races.

We want to create a championship where 'race craft' is rewarded rather than outright pace or a 'win at all' costs attitude, especially as this league welcomes players from all abilities and backgrounds. 

'It's a bit like a multiplayer MyTeam'

The premise is simple, we will run a 6 week maiden championship with ELEVEN custom-made teams created by members of the community.

You can be as creative as you want with your team name and livery, invite a friend as your team-mate or make a friend in the community. You're team mate should be able to re-create your chosen livery on his own car. 

Each week during the initial six week season we will visit one track.

Race day will consist of:

• 30 minute practice
  • one-shot qualification
  • 25% 'feature' race
  • 5 lap sprint race.  

The starting order of the sprint race is a reversed grid based on championship standings. This will allow the available points to be spread widely, rather than a sweep of points going to the fastest drivers only. 

All cars score points and points have the same value in both races.**

** This may seem 'unfair' or 'unbalanced' to you and if it does then a) this league is probably not for you and b) you may have missed the part explaining that the format is intended to reward race craft rather than pace. You will need to be able to race intelligently in order to not haemorrhage points in the sprint race. 

If you are  interested please drop me a DM. 

You are welcome to register as a team even if you DO NOT have a second driver but priority will be given to teams that register with a full driver line-up. Alternatively join up as a second driver and we'll introduce you to a team. 

TLDR:
Sick of racing against side-swiping, brake checking, mouth breathing idiots in random lobbies. 
Looking for casual to intermediate players to form a clean racing community to race on Sundays at 2030 GMT. 
DM me if this is you. 

No assist restrictions apart from FUEL, ERS and PIT

ONLY 1 TEAM SPACES LEFT

Edited by QmanXV
Contacts updated

1 hour ago, QmanXV said:

The aim of this 'league' is to bring people together that want to experience decent wheel to wheel racing in F1 2020 multiplayer races.

We want to create a championship where 'race craft' is rewarded rather than outright pace or a 'win at all' costs attitude, especially as this league welcomes players from all abilities and backgrounds. 

The premise is simple, we will run a 6 week maiden championship with ELEVEN custom-made teams created by members of the community.

You can be as creative as you want with your team name and livery, invite a friend as your team-mate or make a friend in the community. You're team mate should be able to re-create your chosen livery on his own car. 

Each week during the initial six week season we will visit one track.

Race day will consist of:

• 30 minute practice
  • one-shot qualification
  • 25% 'feature' race
  • 5 lap sprint race.  

The finishing order in the feature race determines the starting order of the sprint race. 

** This may seem 'unfair' or 'unbalanced' to you and if it does then a) this league is probably not for you and b) you may have missed the part explaining that the format is intended to reward race craft rather than pace. You will need to be able to race intelligently in order to not haemorrhage points in the sprint race. 

If you are  interested please drop me a DM. 

You are welcome to register as a team even if you DO NOT have a second driver but priority will be given to teams that register with a full driver line-up. Alternatively join up as a second driver and we'll introduce you to a team. 

TLDR:
Sick of racing against side-swiping, brake checking, mouth breathing idiots in random lobbies. 
Looking for casual to intermediate players to form a clean racing community to race on Sundays at 2100 UTC. 
DM me if this is you. 

No assist restrictions apart from FUEL, ERS and PIT

Sounds good, i would like to join but i dont have second driver

Edited by BlackCoachJacob

3 hours ago, BlackCoachJacob said:

I created a team if you would like to join mate.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, SpitznameZack said:

I created a team if you would like to join mate.

Thanks for that Spitz

7 hours ago, BlackCoachJacob said:

Hi BCJ thanks for showing an interest, I have sent you a DM

Introduction the livery of MacGyver Auto Sport.

This is one of the teams racing in this league. Still spaces available for teams and drivers. 

Get creative, get competitive and go, go, go! 

About Macgyver Auto Sport: 

Having patented his father's spit as a chemical adhesive to rival superglue, MacGyver Jnr decided to spend his fortune in the best way possible -  by entering the world of F1. Some say the car itself is held together by a selection of paper-clips, hand-cuff lock mechanisms and duct-tape. The latter is visible in the grey lines of the livery as seen on the current model known as the MAS Turbo 8 below.  In keeping with the MacGyver multi-function approach the car can also be used as a bottle opener, mini hand saw, magnifying glass and leather stitching tool.

Time for another team spotlight this one is 

StigMaster F1 Team

**Team History:**
*Stig Master's* iconic motto is one that absolutely resonates with the ethos of Team XI Racing: 

*For the love of the racing and not only the winning.* 

Some say their cars are made out of nano technology that resembles, on a microscopic level the feet of every species of bird apart from ducks and according to legend the DNA of the drivers themselves have been re-engineered to give them eyelids that can blink sideways...

All we know is very few teams love the sport more than Stig Master.

LIVERY

E3CDDA3D-5B05-4EDC-876E-4D6514766626.jpeg

Edited by QmanXV

3 Team spaces left! 

Edited by QmanXV

Down to the last two team places.....nearly a full grid for Season 1 of XI:F1

Time for another team spotlight. Tonight we present to you team no.8

Wonga Fleet Elite

**1st DRIVER: **
**PSN:** 
**Nickname** Mr Money

**2nd DRIVER: **  
**PSN: **
**Nickname** Admiral of the Fleet

**Team History: **  
Wonga the money man of the team decided he would love to buy an F1 team. Trouble is he needed a team mate, so he found Fleet spending £12.83 signing him on a 4 year contract. This made the team Wonga Fleet Elite. They are looking to take over from Mercedes as the top F1 team within the next 12000 years.

**LIVERY:**

2BF7A5B1-5283-4DDF-8D7D-11EFBF1BC616.jpeg

22 hours ago, slipperytuna28 said:

I’m new with the online leagues is there any space if so could I join I’m on PS4 

I still have space yes, would you be able to contact me on Discord? 
Sent you a DM 

Edited by QmanXV

One space left for a really personable driver, we need a team mate for one of our teams. See OP for details...

Don’t care about your pace or experience we just want someone with a bit of personality, that’s comfortable behind the wheel and comfortable with having a laugh.

This may read like a lonely hearts ad but that’s cool as well, the world is full of clones.... come and be unique among a bunch of great characters that love the sport and love to race.

Send DM

Same as above post, we're looking for a driver that want to slot in to one of our existing teams as the previous driver has found that TZ differences are too problematic to fit into their schedule.  Sundays at 8.30PM GMT. 

DM for info

So many leagues looking for drivers, we're just looking for decent human beings that happen to love F1.

Small welcoming group >> Unique format, unique characters >>  Sundays at 20.30 GMT. 

See original post for details or DM me for more.