Update 15 - track updates?

Anyone know if there’s been any track updates? I wahalf way through the Canada 0pi event and now I can’t seem to take the last chicane flat out anymore. And just for the record I hate tracks where you have to cheat to get a good time and Canada is the worst!

Just done a few races. Car seems slower. 
Also, I can’t play with the phone in landscape to the right. Where top notch of phone is on the right side. 
I have to turn it the other way. 
And no more report function at race end?

Can't get the game to load after the update on Android. Have they made the cars slower again? I was just getting to a promising speed.

Had to delete and reinstall after game got stuck at loading. 
phone orientation got fixed. 
ghosting back to wonky as getting smashed by opponents. 

Had to delete/reinstall.  Bonus feature is I get brakes anywhere I touch the screen, no accelerator!   This is going to definitely make winning duals a bit harder.

After playing a bit, I don’t think they’ve changed the tracks but it seems to me they’ve changed the handling characteristics of the custom car. I’m getting more understeer now I’m the 0pi event. Just switched to my Williams and it was much better again

Another track update... seems like they made it stricter on chicane cuts.....

Try and race in Austin, touch the kerbs in S2 and S3 and you get a corner cut penalty

5 hours ago, G1bby said:

Try and race in Austin, touch the kerbs in S2 and S3 and you get a corner cut penalty

I just tried Austin, go wide and end with corner cut penalty, I think they should add a “exceeding track limit” penalty, because corner cut is inaccurate.

• Agree 1

Just got my arse handed to me nicking two kerbs in Austin.  Same entry points as prior to Update 15, definitely not the same result.  Those are some loooooooooooong penalties

Edited by Hellion21
changed 2 to two. English instructor is proud

It’s a shame they had to introduce these updates right at the end of the 0pi event. I was on for gold but couldn’t get a decent score in Canada after the update 

9 hours ago, Rot10Ronny said:

I just tried Austin, go wide and end with corner cut penalty, I think they should add a “exceeding track limit” penalty, because corner cut is inaccurate.

You don't even have to go wide, you basically touch a kerb in sector 3 and you get a looooong 'corner cut' penalty. It's silly and doesn't reflect F1 at all, as usal Codemasters are creating problems that weren't an issue to begin with.

In Suzuka or France if you run wide onto the grass/run off area you spin out or go to 30mph in a split second, if they want to stop people going of track why can't they do the same thing instead of the lazy corner cut penalty which lasts until the finish line? At least spinning is somewhat realistic. When was the last time a F1 driver got an engine cut penalty for going wide?  

• Agree 1

Had another race at Austin, both of us clip turn 11, flat out drag of 145klm ( 90 mph) down the full length of the back straight with drs open.

shaking my head.

Had a Ferrari, yes it's always Ferrari side punt me into kerb at turn 11 (ok, maybe I shouldn't have Strolled it and put my nose there) But to go from 1/2 to last during the next 18 seconds of penalty time is crazy