Great difference in setup!

On 10/21/2020 at 4:39 AM, Game4ce said:

857426284_Screenshot_20201020-191714_F1Mobile.jpg.0c2ee6b35109846f3113c1082ae8931f.jpg

I wonder if this player is Fair play??

Probably is, I haven’t been playing very long but I have noticed PI doesn’t have as great an effect as assists.

I started with the default the game gives you but it didn’t take long to work out that by customising your assists can take seconds of your lap time without changing your PI.

I run 2 different setups 1 PI is 1793 which I use for grid starts and the other is 2106 which I use for Qually and sprint.

overall the lap time difference between these 2 setups is on average about 1/2 to 3/4 of a second.

the 1793 setup appears quicker off the line shorter braking and faster out of corners but top speed is less, the 2106 doesn’t feel as quick but top speed is greater.

I play with 1 red stripe on steering in custemized assist.

Edited by Game4ce

I drank 1 Red Stripe the other night.......who am I kidding, it comes in a 6 pack for a reason

J'ai eu un adversaire en qualif qui a tourné en 1"02 en Autriche, avec un R&D à 0 ??? Comment est-ce possible ??? Si quelqu'un a une explication, je suis preneur !!!🤨🤨

I don’t think your competitor really had 0pi. It’s just a software bug. Quite often it goes in combination with you not getting any safe driver bonus