F1 2020 Forum Championship SPACES AVAILABLE Read more... ×

(PC) Season 2 of our F1 2020 League! (starts Sun 25th Oct)

I don’t recommend joining this

league. Raced it for the first season then left, races are boring, drivers are inactive and streamer is annoying.

• Disagree 1

I gotta say I made an account just to tell people how ridiculous this is because I don't want people to get the wrong idea about this league. It is exactly what you make it. If you treat this Social League like you are gonna get a drive from Mercedes if you win, your experience will be far different from someone having a blast in the midfield, or someone having hard competitive races against your friends and other people at YOUR skill level. That's what this league is all about so I do apologize that most of us are not in the upper 10 percentile of this world when it comes to skill at this game (this person actually won the league by about 5 points after skipping the majority of the last races). If you are that fast I commend you on your skill and you should go join AOR or F1 Esports or something but for the rest of us this is a good fun time and a community that I personally have loved for over two years. Ill be dammed if someone is gonna talk it down just because they won to easily.

On 10/22/2020 at 8:09 AM, Hkooishere said:

I gotta say I made an account just to tell people how ridiculous this is because I don't want people to get the wrong idea about this league. It is exactly what you make it. If you treat this Social League like you are gonna get a drive from Mercedes if you win, your experience will be far different from someone having a blast in the midfield, or someone having hard competitive races against your friends and other people at YOUR skill level. That's what this league is all about so I do apologize that most of us are not in the upper 10 percentile of this world when it comes to skill at this game (this person actually won the league by about 5 points after skipping the majority of the last races). If you are that fast I commend you on your skill and you should go join AOR or F1 Esports or something but for the rest of us this is a good fun time and a community that I personally have loved for over two years. Ill be dammed if someone is gonna talk it down just because they won to easily.

Fellow league organiser here and I don't think this dude has any idea of what effort goes in to making a league, my league has yet to complete it's maiden season and recruitment is hard enough as it is without people just handing out a bunch of criticism in public like this. I wonder if he had approached any admin's in the league about his feelings and actively tried to promote the league and contribute in a positive manner? 

I don't even have my league streamed or commentated on but I was not aware that it was a life or death requirement to watch the streams back to be annoyed by the streamer. 

As you say it's only what you make it and it seems you guys dodged a bullet by no longer having this dude with his crappy attitude in your league. Best of luck and enjoy the race. 

On 10/23/2020 at 5:40 PM, QmanXV said:

Fellow league organiser here and I don't think this dude has any idea of what effort goes in to making a league, my league has yet to complete it's maiden season and recruitment is hard enough as it is without people just handing out a bunch of criticism in public like this. I wonder if he had approached any admin's in the league about his feelings and actively tried to promote the league and contribute in a positive manner? 

I don't even have my league streamed or commentated on but I was not aware that it was a life or death requirement to watch the streams back to be annoyed by the streamer. 

As you say it's only what you make it and it seems you guys dodged a bullet by no longer having this dude with his crappy attitude in your league. Best of luck and enjoy the race. 

Yo dude chill I’m just voicing my opinion idoyt. You don’t need to write a thesis on it holy moly it’s not the end of the world I said something bad about a virtual racing league that won’t mean a thing once we all inevitably die. Anyway I hope you do well in life Qman. Not you Hkoo. (THATS A JOKE LEARN TO TAKE ONE IDOT)