Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×
F1 2021 | Arrives July 16 | First Look Here Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Lobby completely buggy after driver crash before the formation lap

Hello. I'm hosting a community championship on PC. On Tuesday We always did the race (50%).
Yesterday "**** happens". While the drivers were selecting setup and strategy, one crashed. This bugged the lobby. During the formation lap he rejoined the session, but obviously had the wrong setup and strategy. At the start, the lights remained stationary and did not start the start procedure. The driver left voluntarily, and from here the race finally starts, but leaving the bot on the grid. But his bot, which started in the top 10, was first in the race with a fastest lap in Bahrain of 18 seconds. This generated inconvenience to others such as non-existent blue flags (and penalties).
I was actually aware, and I knew the lobby needed to be recreated. But in the same way, I shouldn't be putting a "patch" on what happens in game.

• A detailed description of the issue: read above.  
  • Platform: PC
  • What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen): 1.12
  • Ranked/Unranked/Leagues: Unranked
  • Wired or Wireless Connection? Wired Ethernet 100 MegaBit
  • The amount of players in your session? 20+2 spects
  • Were you the host? Nope.
  • Did this issue happens for everyone in the session, just some people or just yourself? What did they see? Some people - non-existent blue flags, driver that crash in P1, etc.
  • We need to be able to make your problem happen internally so we can fix the issue. Can you make the problem happen again? Probably before you press the "ready" button on the grid, close the game from Windows. Is it the same of a crash for your server?
  • How do you make the problem happen? Recreating the lobby. But, as an IT technician, that's not a solution. It's a work around.
  • Can you add a report code. How to find this is in Main Menu > Game Options > Settings > 16 digit code in the bottom left of the screen. Please make sure that this is the code from the session you had the issue in. Adding report codes from as many users in your session as possible would be really helpful here. RDJT-MTMD-GJCH-ECHE
  • Video of the issue, including timestamps. Did you stream the session? 
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/776468517?t=00h08m29s and https://www.twitch.tv/videos/776468517?t=00h12m25s