Jump to content Jump to content

Private Training (Free Practice with no AI)

DaviJavarini

There is the option to create an unranked practice session (90 mins max) you can add AI if you want but is not a requirement only thing is you can't proceed to qualy or race unless you have another player joining you in the lobby. If you need help setting this up just give us a shout an I'll walk you through setting up a lobby in unranked. 

2 hours ago, smudger1982 said:

There is the option to create an unranked practice session (90 mins max) you can add AI if you want but is not a requirement only thing is you can't proceed to qualy or race unless you have another player joining you in the lobby. If you need help setting this up just give us a shout an I'll walk you through setting up a lobby in unranked. 

I can do that but the issue would be for a limited time session depending on what I choose. I'm saying this because what I want is an infinite session time, something we wouldn't ever be doing online. 

2 hours ago, TurkeySloth2107 said:

I'm on board here because I'd love running the other tyre compounds privately so I know how they'd behave. Sadly, TT is slightly unrealistic due to not letting us use the track's medium and hard compounds.

This is also another reason why we need Private Training. Period.

Archived