Jump to content Jump to content

The cut corner penalty is too great now specially when you get bumped off the track. 

I notice other competitors just quitting the race when they get the penalty and I don’t blame them. You end up 5, 6 + seconds behind by the time the penalty is served and it’s not like you have 5 or 10 laps to make the time difference.

• Agree 1
  • 1 month later...

There’s a “False Corner Cut” on the “Casio Triangle” @ Suzuka with a 25-30 second penalty, this has been brought to Codemasters attention multiple time over the past 12 months and nothing has been done about this problem🤷🏼‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

At the Amerika trac the corner penalty's are so lang that you can quit the duel, I do that because you slow down for the rest of the trac!! The Suzuka trac has a long penalty on the last 16/17 chicane up to the finish, it sucs!!!!!

Edited by Game4ce
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Vietnam, The Americas and Monza.  You get a penalty in one of those tracks and you have lost the race.  The penalties are outrageous. There are similar corners and track areas at other tracks that have a decent penalty but for those 3 tracks they are way out of wack. I've stopped my VIP membership until they get dealt with if ever. I've sent numerous complaints in with generic replies.  

Please don't ruin an awesome game!!!!!

• Agree 1
  • 2 months later...

Just lost a duel at Hanoi (Vietnam) because of a little misstake at turn 13 with a penalty that ended at turn 22. This is realy compleet madnes!!

CM, DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS!!!

Edited by Game4ce
  • Agree 1
  • 2 months later...

Yeah America and Vietnam are ridiculous penalties!!!! You barely go off track and you get hit with a 10-15 sec penalty. They take all the fun out of it. I’ve brought this to their attention a thousand times and nothing has changed, all I get is a generic computer response and that’s it!!! FIX IT!!! 

I’ve had a similar experience at Monza at the first chicane. The following straight I’m anchored forever haha 🙂

I’ve found the penalty, while it sucks, a motivator for clean racing.