<PS4 > SUN @ 2030GMT (UK)

F1 2020 PS4 league  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think I should advertise a F1 2020 league in the F1 2019 sub forum?

• No, this is the F1 2019 sub
    • Yes, nobody really cares, everyone else is doing it.
    • I started watching cat videos and now I am here. Internet can be so strange sometimes.
    • I don't care, now I know about your league I can think of nothing else but racing

Team XI racing league use myteam cars to create a custom team sprint championship.
We Race on Sundays at 2030 GMT. DM me for more information and leave your PSN.

I noticed many F1 2020 leagues are posting in this f1 2019 sub forum so thought I'd join in......

If you were aware of this weird discrepancy in posting protocol, you may be the kind of driver we'd like to welcome to our growing community.

'Don't think of it as a racing league, think of it as a couple of mates getting together to play a game they like'

The aim of this 'league' is to bring people together that want to experience decent wheel to wheel racing in F1 2020 multiplayer races.

We want to create a championship where 'race craft' is rewarded rather than outright pace or a 'win at all' costs attitude, especially as this league welcomes players from all abilities and backgrounds. 

'It's a bit like a multiplayer MyTeam'

The premise is simple, we will run a 6 week maiden championship with ELEVEN custom-made teams created by members of the community.

You can be as creative as you want with your team name and livery, invite a friend as your team-mate or make a friend in the community. You're team mate should be able to re-create your chosen livery on his own car. 

Each week during the initial six week season we will visit one track.

Race day will consist of:

• one-shot qualification
  • 25% 'feature' race
  • 5 lap sprint race.  

The starting order of the sprint race is a reversed grid based on championship standings. This will allow the available points to be spread widely, rather than a sweep of points going to the fastest drivers only. 

All cars score points and points have the same value in both races.**

** This may seem 'unfair' or 'unbalanced' to you and if it does then
a) this league is probably not for you and
b) you may have missed the part explaining that the format is intended to reward race craft rather than pace. 

You will need to be able to race intelligently in order to not haemorrhage points in the sprint race. 

If you are  interested please drop me a DM or hmu on discord _Q_#0134

You are welcome to register as a team even if you DO NOT have a second driver but priority will be given to teams that register with a full driver line-up. Alternatively join up as a second driver and we'll introduce you to a team. 

TLDR:
Sick of racing against side-swiping, brake checking, mouth breathing idiots in random lobbies. 
Looking for casual to intermediate players to form a clean racing community to race on 

Sundays at 2030 UTC. 

DM me if this is you. 

No assist restrictions apart from FUEL, ERS and PIT

ONLY ? TEAM SPACES LEFT

Edited by QmanXV
Contacts

4 team spaces left. Great bunch of lads, big love for racing and competing. See original lost for format and timings.

Thought I’d add a flavour of the teams we’ve got registered so far. 

Team: MacGyver Auto Sport

**Team History:**
Having patented his father's spit as a chemical adhesive to rival superglue, MacGyver Jnr decided to spend his fortune in the best way possible -  by entering the world of F1. Some say the car itself is held together by a selection of paper-clips, hand-cuff lock mechanisms and duct-tape. The latter is visible in the grey lines of the livery as seen on the latest model known as the MAS Turbo 8 below.  

In keeping with the MacGyver multi-function approach the car can also be used as a bottle opener, mini hand saw, magnifying glass and leather stitching tool, unless it’s being used for racing, at which point it’s sole focus is getting ahead of the pack and staying there. 

LIVERY: See below for PN# MAS-Turb-8 sporting the unmistakable ‘canary trapped in a goldmine with no means of escape-yellow’ 

999508ED-3EA7-4F40-A5A9-5B5A7BACDA23.jpeg

• Agree 1

Yo, been trying to add you as I'm interested in joining the league, but keep getting this on Discord? I'm a newbie to the app so not sure if I'm doing something wrong?! Screenshot_20201026_225549.thumb.jpg.286459bfae87e65f0795d61e49f469da.jpg

Mate you and me both, I’m still finding my way around it too!  Send me a DM with your discord name I’ll see if I can add you. 

The 4 digits should be 0(zero)134 

Edited by QmanXV

Done mate. Put register as a second driver but I'm cool with doing either to be honest, just ain't got no connections on F1 2020 so would have to find someone to team up with! 

Could the team I use for the MyTeam mode be used for this potentially? 

We’re looking for a team mate for one of our teams.

Maybe you’re thinking of joining a league but worried that you’ll be off the pace? Or you can’t possibly race multiplayer because of your assists? Fear not, we allow most of them.

And As long as you’re over 18 and have a bit of a positive attitude toward racing during these dark dark days then we could be the league for you. 

See OP for details.
DM me. 

Edited by QmanXV

Hi I'm considering joining as a team mate for now 🙂

What should I do?

Many thanks :D

On 11/3/2020 at 7:50 PM, QmanXV said:

We’re looking for a team mate for one of our teams.

Maybe you’re thinking of joining a league but worried that you’ll be off the pace? Or you can’t possibly race multiplayer because of your assists? Fear not, we allow most of them.

And As long as you’re over 18 and have a bit of a positive attitude toward racing during these dark dark days then we could be the league for you. 

See OP for details.
DM me. 

I can be a Team mate