Forum Championship League | BELGIAN GP 22/01/2021 Read more... ×

F2 2020 info

Hello everybody
I bought F1 2020 SEVENTY EDITION
but I can't see the F2 2020 championship, I only see F2 2019,
how can I do? can someone help me?
Paolo

F2 2020 will be added to game at some point. As far as I am aware they haven't set a date but have stated that it will definitely be added.

• Agree 1

On 10/23/2020 at 6:37 PM, GioProductions said:

I'd imagine the pandemic is causing the delay. Car liveries, helmet designs, suits and so on can be done very fast, even when working remotely. 

But scanning the faces of the drivers new to F2 in these times might be impossible and if you have to create the faces from scratch using photos and videos as your only reference, the progress will take longer. Armstrong, Lundgaard, Sato, Ticktum, Shwartzman, Piquet, Daruvala, Tsunoda, Drugovich, Samaia. That's a lot of rookies. Possibly Vips and/or Pourchaire, too, depending on the cut off for driver lineups.

14 hours ago, Sector4 said:

I'd imagine the pandemic is causing the delay. Car liveries, helmet designs, suits and so on can be done very fast, even when working remotely. 

But scanning the faces of the drivers new to F2 in these times might be impossible and if you have to create the faces from scratch using photos and videos as your only reference, the progress will take longer. Armstrong, Lundgaard, Sato, Ticktum, Shwartzman, Piquet, Daruvala, Tsunoda, Drugovich, Samaia. That's a lot of rookies. Possibly Vips and/or Pourchaire, too, depending on the cut off for driver lineups.

We have to be aware and to keep in mind that this current season in F2 we have the new rims aswell.. this cause modelling work in Carshapes formulas of the cars.. so these thinks causes a lot of work and testing because of the new physycs that this rims and Tyres will cause.. so all of us we have to be a lot patient and wait for the final release

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1