F1 2020 DLC

Hi Codemasters,

we know why you did not update the game according to the real calender but what about the following idea?

Ask F1 if they're up to sponsor a DLC version for the F12020 to simulate all the tracks driven in 2020 by a additional DLC.
This would make the game more real, a lot more fun and we would get all the amazing tracks to drive + more money for you and F1 obviously. 

Whats stopping you going that way? 

F1 2020 is almost boring for me as we drove the tracks several times, since 2-3 F1 versions or more.
And the new tracks are simply amazing! Netherlands was already a great new track.

Thanks 🙂
Timm

The game was licensed for the official schedule. Thus, @BarryBL's already stated they'll never add the extra tracks to the game. You'd know this if you'd searched for similar topics before posting this one.

I know this but this wouldn't change if nobody is moving first to speak about an DLC 😉 

This game is done mate. 95% of the team is working on F1 2021 next gen and the rest is working on some bugs here and there, driver ratings etc.

I just want to know if we'll get updated cosmetics including the new nose on the mclaren and the new sidepod construction on the racing points. 

By the time they bring this in, mclaren will have a different nose , if you don't play online you have mods with updated cars every race.

Only way to have an accurate car is to play on PC with mods... Offline on consoles in career or my team it makes no difference what you upgrade... You can't physically see it apply to the car as it looks the same...