Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×

[PC][Experience Points][Multiplayer] No Expierence Points in Multiplayer

Hello everyone,

I have a problem with the expierence points for the Season Pass.

I play with my friends in a multiplayer league. After a race, I don't get EP. The Screen doesn't appear. My friends get EP. I checked my EP, but it doesn't change.

In other situation, I finished a challenge ("Serie") and get the expierence for it, but no EP for the race. The screen appeared and it said "Runden beendet" 0, "Bonus" 0. (German).

We finished over 4 races and the problem remains.

We play F1 2020 (version 1.12) with a Logitech G29 wheel on the PC.

I have videos of the problems. Maybe the videos explains the issiu better

My report code: BRGV-EJXK-JKKR-ETJE
Report-Code of a friend: DGDX-CSSA-ECJP-GKMG
Report-Code of another friend: RDAM-MGPV-KBHS-DDJE

I already checked the files via Steam and there was no problem.

Thank you.

Same issue here, points for the Podium Pass are pretty much wasted now since I barely play any single player.

For the actual report:

• A detailed description of the issue: After completing a league race I don't get any XP for the race itself, jut for completed challenges.
  • Platform: PC
  • What version of the game you are using: 1.12, but it also happened with earlier versions
  • Ranked/Unranked/Leagues: Leagues only, I get points in normal ranked or unranked races
  • Wired or Wireless Connection: Wired
  • The amount of players in your session: 2 + AI
  • Were you the host: Not sure, but probably yes at some point in the last 12 races
  • Did this issue happens for everyone in the session, just some people or just yourself: Just myself, my friend is getting XP for every race
  • We need to be able to make your problem happen internally so we can fix the issue. Can you make the problem happen again: Yes, happens in every league race
  • How do you make the problem happen: Just complete the race
  • Can you add a report code: PBEG-RVTC-KGDB-XJMG
  • Video of the issue, including timestamps:

Hi both,

Just to clarify here so I can ask the designers, you are not receiving the XP for completing a Multiplayer race, but only XP should you complete any challenges?

Yes, this is correct. We don't receive the XP for completing a Multiplayer league race. It would be very nice, when you ask the designers.

Thank you.

Hi, thanks for your reply! Yes, that is exactly the case. As you can see in my video, after completing a 50% race in Spa I only got 750 XP for completing the "15 clean rounds in Belgium" challenge, nothing else. I also do not get any XP in the practice or qualifying sessions before.

Also to clarify I do get XP in multiplayer races, but not if it's in a league.

Edited by e1smann
  • Agree 1