F1 2020 Forum Championship SPACES AVAILABLE Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

F1 2021 TRACKS

Just now, Bicarda said:

It makes it more sad that the core game is actually good. 
It just doesn't matter if the game is practically impossible to enjoy because of all the bugs.  In the end it's still broken. 

I only play online and about half the races go to **** in one way or another. 

If you only play online, then play iracing. Its a dedicated online racing sim. The handling is better, different cars and will improve your racing hand over fist.... I used iracing for 3 months before my first real life race in an mx5 at brands hatch. I got two top 10 finishes thanks to practice. 

And in the long run would probably work out cheaper than buying F1 every year.

4 minutes ago, dshepsman said:

If you only play online, then play iracing. Its a dedicated online racing sim. The handling is better, different cars and will improve your racing hand over fist.... I used iracing for 3 months before my first real life race in an mx5 at brands hatch. I got two top 10 finishes thanks to practice. 

And in the long run would probably work out cheaper than buying F1 every year.

I know what you're saying. i play some ACC and iracing as well. 
But like many people i'm mainly into F1. and codies have become masters in abusing that. Besides. i like the handling and driving well enough. 
It's the bugs (and penalties) that i think are way worse than they have any right to be in a 70 euro game. 

4 minutes ago, Bicarda said:

I know what you're saying. i play some ACC and iracing as well. 
But like many people i'm mainly into F1. and codies have become masters in abusing that. Besides. i like the handling and driving well enough. 
It's the bugs (and penalties) that i think are way worse than they have any right to be in a 70 euro game. 

I know. I agree. If it wasnt for Covid lockdown - and My Team, i dont think i would have bought this years game. Will i buy next years? i dont know. If i get a PS5, then maybe. 

I dont agree with the pitpass. I dont like games that force you to play - even if it is for fortnight cosmetics. I want to play when i want/can and not feel i have to log in every day, or complete x amount of tasks in a limited time period. 

What I would really like to see in an F1 game for career/myTeam mode is that you have the base calendar like in real life which you have to do for a whole season. Then after each season you get the chance to replace 3 circuits with a selection others such as for example India, South Korea, Malaysia, Imola, Mugello, Portimao, Jerez, Nürburgring, Hockenheim, Magny-Cours, etc. But you can only replace 3 to slightly alter that year's calendar. Then after that season, you can change 3 again and so on. You could of course also just keep the calendar the way it is, or only change 1, etc. 

That's something that would make my wildest dream come true, as you could for example play 4 seasons with say... Russia on the calendar and then for 2 seasons Russia gets replaced by the Malaysian GP, etc. Oh the immersion this would give.

• Agree 1

On 10/24/2020 at 4:01 PM, FMP_Gianlucac88 said:

Mugello, Portiamo, Imola, Nurb...

Any chance to see them in F1 2021?

@BarryBL

I'd say 95% of the dev team is working on the new title (hopefully next gen only) and the rest is working on minor bugs here and there, driver ratings etc.

16 hours ago, Malarky94 said:

What I would really like to see in an F1 game for career/myTeam mode is that you have the base calendar like in real life which you have to do for a whole season. Then after each season you get the chance to replace 3 circuits with a selection others such as for example India, South Korea, Malaysia, Imola, Mugello, Portimao, Jerez, Nürburgring, Hockenheim, Magny-Cours, etc. But you can only replace 3 to slightly alter that year's calendar. Then after that season, you can change 3 again and so on. You could of course also just keep the calendar the way it is, or only change 1, etc. 

That's something that would make my wildest dream come true, as you could for example play 4 seasons with say... Russia on the calendar and then for 2 seasons Russia gets replaced by the Malaysian GP, etc. Oh the immersion this would give.

Agree. The option to replace some races for next year with already existing tracks (Hockenheim, Malaysia...) would be really great.

On 10/24/2020 at 5:49 PM, Krisperfectline said:

I am sure Nurburgring and Istanbul Park are not that much of an issue since it was present on F1 2011 and F1 2013.

But not with any of the 4k assets that will be required for a next-gen game.

I think they need to release the game again as "F1 2020 - COVID19 Edition" with the real 2020 calendar.

• Agree 1

On 11/2/2020 at 8:31 AM, Alon78 said:

I think they need to release the game again as "F1 2020 - COVID19 Edition" with the real 2020 calendar.

With minimal/no spectators AND everyone wearing face masks 😏

I so want to drive at Imola with an F1 car in a game.

Think the last time I did that was with GP2/GP3/GP4 way back.