StanleyGoodspeed

16 hours ago, Guga_Cyr said:

Can confirm, not the only one. 

And I don’t even drive in t-cam 🤷🏽‍♂️

On 10/25/2020 at 8:08 AM, StanleyGoodspeed said:

I’m sure I’m not the only one.

172174B9-3F90-48DC-9970-8ECCC4433098.jpeg

87D74011-397C-40D1-9FAB-547F70013422.jpeg

Hello, did you forget the "LiCeNsInG rEaSoNs"? I don't think this will ever gonna happen.

17 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

Would be a realism reason. 

This would only ever even be considered as a spectator view. In race situations, you wouldn't see this.

That’s too bad 😔

However, I do have to disagree with the “realism reason”.  The MFD, mini map, rear view mirror, proximity arrows, t-cam, etc. aren’t realistic either, but we still use them in races. 

Turning off the regular OSD and having all relevant information on the halo hud, would be more immersive.. (and also just really cool for F1 fans).

Anyway, it was just a suggestion. Thanks for the reply ✌️

• Administrator

I've logged this as a suggestion for developers regardless. Another key thing to consider here is space. If we added this, we'd have to add the facility for this in all modes, and would be very difficult to add on views like 'Cockpit' cam, as they'd be very little space to see the track with the halo, rear view mirror and the MFD on.

6 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

I've logged this as a suggestion for developers regardless. Another key thing to consider here is space.

That’s true, it would only work properly  with the two t-cam views (as it does on tv). The other views would just use the regular OSD, I guess.

I’m no developer, so I wouldn’t know how to go about it exactly. I’m just looking at it from a customers perspective.
But thanks for logging it as a suggestion, and who knows, maybe we’ll get lucky.

Archived