Jump to content Jump to content

Game crashed my console

I've waited a few hours to do this to get calm again since I would probably go a bit crazy out of pure frustration since the amount of issues I've encountered this season in league racing

• A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here. 
  • Going through a corner on lap 12 during a league race and all of a sudden my game completely crashes my console. This is the only game I've ever had this problem on. During that one race 3 people including me had some sort of game problem with it kicking them out of the session. This will have to be fixed as I have a force feedback wheel and it made it go a bit crazy which made my arm bend into an awkward position which hurt. Please fix this as it's dangerous for people on a wheel like me and also very annoying during a league racing season which has already been messed up with things out of my control. I just want this game to go well since the amount of game problems I've had this season is unacceptable for a game I paid £60 for
  • Platform
  • Xbox one s
  • What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 
  • Game-mode?
  • Unranked
  • We need to be able to make your problem happen internally so we can fix the issue. Can you make the problem happen again?
  • No it seems to happen randomly but it has happened to me more than once and people seem to just get kicked out randomly without this whole crashing everything
  • How do you make the problem happen?
  • Wouldn't know
  • What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue 
  • Nothing I can do to fix this
  • What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) 
  • Wheel (thrustmaster servo base with open wheel add on)
  • Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.
  •   This is all I got from my stream https://clips.twitch.tv/DeliciousPiliableOcelotBatChest