Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×

[PC] Textures not working properly

Hey guys! Hope everyone is doing fine. Quick question: I play the game with DirectX11 and low settings and everything is passable. Hey at least I can play fine with good FPS. One thing I noticed is that the Podium Pass items and the uniform of the driver of the day appear as if "blocked", splashed with black dots. I've attached some images to illustrate. Is this due to me playing in low settings or is my game experiencing some problems? Changing it to Directx12 didn't solve it.

Cheers!

F1 Texturas2.png

TexturasF1.png

Using DX12 would be the first solution here. F1 2020 has been designed with DX12 in mind.

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

Using DX12 would be the first solution here. F1 2020 has been designed with DX12 in mind.

I did try DX12 but it's still exactly the same. Plus my PC can't run DX12 that well, unfortunately☹️

1 hour ago, MicMiller said:

ambient obscuration switch down.

Not really, it was already off and I tried turning it on and off and still the same. Thanks to both of you for answering, though!

f1 texturas3.png

4 hours ago, steviejay69 said:

This is a Systems and Connectivity issue, not Gameplay. Post a dxdiag

I'll move it there then, thanks.

DxDiagPC1.txt

Install the IDSA the latest driver build is 8853 - you may need to play with the settings as this is an Intel Graphics controller.

DX12 should work fine the UHD 630 is DX12 hardware. But this is a desktop PC (MSI Z370 PC Pro? UEFI) you should have a PCI-E graphics card like AMD or Nvidia....

Edited by steviejay69
UEFI added
  • Thanks 1

Yeah, I thought it could be something like that but I can't really install the last update because it makes a lot of games crash and/or reduces FPS drastically. I've talked with Intel and they suggest sticking with the current build. It is a desktop PC, yes, and I've never had the chance (and now, cash) to get a proper GPU😐. Incredibly, games still work and at a decent framerate. I guess it's a minor issue and I'll keep playing like this.

Thank you very much anyway! Really appreciate it Steviejay!