Sign in to follow this  

Average Finish Position and Retire function

Im not sure if its still part of the stats,   But could you get rid of the "Average finish position" stat. 

Just to explain,  ANYONE who has played 1000 or more events on GRID 2, and has an Average finish position of 1st place,  The only reason it says 1st place, is because they have retired out of the races where they dont win.  Most of the races anyway. 

Doesnt really matter that much, but certain people on GRID 2, like to tell people how great they are, and "look my stats" etc.   

What I would like to see is.  

Retiring from a race counts as a race entered and not won.
Number of times Wrecked, or Retired.  Viewable to everyone.  

At the moment if you retire from the event, its like you never even entered it. 

That might stop some of Grid2's "finest racing team" (hahahahahaha LOLs) from retiring when they dont win.  (xbox 360) 

There are honestly some players who will do the race, and if they are not 3rd or better they retire. It can be all night long.  Its actually quite impressive.  
Just love to see next to their average finish of 1st,  

Races entered 5000,
Races won 1000, 
Races retired from 4000

Average finish position 1st.  

Names of noobs can be provided over Xbox 360 msg, but im sure it would be against the rules to name and shame on here.  

Just before anyone asks, my stats say 2nd.  I win alot of races.  But unfortunately some people dont like that, and decide to hit me.  So I end up smashing them up and down the track, dropping them as many places as I can, then I finish infront of them.   

Some people cry because I have 3 savegames, Level 91,  Level 31 and Level 14.  These savegames allow me to change where I start the race.  Yes im 99, but Why should I have to fight with people just to go past them........got bored of that a long time ago,   So when people dont want to race, I just start infront of them,  Many idiots say its the only way I can win, and in a lobby full of noobs, yeah, it looks like it is the only way to win. e.g T4 Cote d'azure   Id much rather win from starting infront of idiots, then I dont get taken out at the start,  than to do 99% of the race and then retire because im not goin to win.  

I really hope Autosport attracts  more competent racers than grid 2 did.  

Just to explain,  ANYONE who has played 1000 or more events on GRID 2, and has an Average finish position of 1st place,  The only reason it says 1st place, is because they have retired out of the races where they dont win.
Ahh, I often wondered why so many dropped out on the last lap, but honestly wasn't interested enough to bother to find out why. That confirms it, there's nowt as stange as folk. 8-X :ar! :O)