Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×

Game Crash at Race End - 1.12

Your dxdiag is showing two monitors. Turning it off is not enough, unplug the cable.

Bitte beachten Sie auch @Ollexdass visuelle Änderungen (Helme) auch als Mods klassifiziert werden. Wenn ich das Spiel wie beabsichtigt ausführe, kann ich leichter bei der Fehlerbehebung helfen

Ich verstehe, aber sicher konnte ein Helm das Problem mit dem Rennen nach dem Rennen nicht bringen. Ich kann verstehen, dass jeder nach einem Sieg der Menge winken will, aber dass das Spiel dort aufhört, ist nicht gut.

Please remove the helmet mod. And post in English, that is the forum rule.

I'm almost at the point now where I won't fight people, I'll just stop with the offer of help.

It was in Englisch my browser translated it. Sorry I have post it again in the thread in Englisch. 

And why You wanna didn't help? What i have made wrong? As I told you I have reinstalled completely fresh the game and the issue still exists.

Here you can see that I have one screen which is duplicate to hdmi connection and my tv to have a better experience. 

IMG_20201102_142208.jpg

1 hour ago, Ollex said:

It was in Englisch my browser translated it. Sorry I have post it again in the thread in Englisch. 

And why You wanna didn't help? What i have made wrong? As I told you I have reinstalled completely fresh the game and the issue still exists.

Here you can see that I have one screen which is duplicate to hdmi connection and my tv to have a better experience. 

IMG_20201102_142208.jpg

Are you being deliberately dense? That is two displays. Good luck.

No I'm not. Why are you so ****** since a few posts? 

If this are two displays what are 2 monitors on this? Sorry I think this is just a misunderstanding

and  now we have back the black screenn while loading the garage or session or whatever.
it never occured because of a misprogammed system.
sometimes you have IT-Consultants on the other side and they need help to sort out some buggy problems which come from the developer which everybody can read here or how is it possible that outsorted bugs from f1 2019 no occurs in 2020 again? because of the user? i dont think so.

Edited by Ollex

I have the same problems, as you know. so its not from my system alone 🙂 

On 10/23/2020 at 10:47 PM, Rakdos91 said:

i have the same problem, PC, version 1.12, my game closes at each end of the race during the cinematic of the technical director in my team, career and grand prix mode.

DxDiag.txt

Processor is n/a, so please furnish more info. H61 is Series 6 so supports SandyBridge / IvyBridge LGA 1155.

7 minutes ago, Ollex said:

I have the same problems, as you know. so its not from my system alone 🙂 

No your problem is not the same, one user is using Windows 7 and another has an unsupported CPU so probably lacking a BIOS update so not remotely the same. Plus one is using a single display.

okay, the problem which occurs is the same as i have the same problem and for my understanding shows this not a single problem. as i told you have a look in your communityhub at steam.
i mean it not in a bad way dear stevie but to say its the users fault or their systems its to easy in 2020. isn it?

8 minutes ago, Ollex said:

okay, the problem which occurs is the same as i have the same problem and for my understanding shows this not a single problem. as i told you have a look in your communityhub at steam.
i mean it not in a bad way dear stevie but to say its the users fault or their systems its to easy in 2020. isn it? 

Hi @Ollex,

If you are experiencing this problem too, please post a full bug report so we can begin to troubleshoot. There are a LOT of moving parts in something like this, and @steviejay69 is saying that although you have a similar issue at face value, its not necessarily the same solution to fix. Post a full report and we can begin to help.

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Ollex said:

A lot of the support issues on here are because the users do not know or just do not bother to update their technology. Just because it works on day 1 does not mean what you ask of it remains the same. I don't know of much tech now that is not released with some features either pending or future planned. The game has been updated to add features but I guess if you could run the older patch you could use it like that when it worked.

P.S. I don't know how you access the forum so I don't know if you have signatures turned on. I don't work for Codemasters and I give my time for free so I can't continue to help people who can't help themselves by recognising the obvious, especially when it is highlighted, not just in your own post but recommended on others.

Hidden for swearing. 

From your picture Ollex, you have 2 displays, regardless of if they are duplicates or not. Also, please add the issue with DX12, as all users should use DX12 and I've had no issues myself.

EDIT: Also, modifying our game in any way is doing so at your own risk. There are a number of reasons why we don't advise this, and support for issues is one of them. Removing the mod totally, verifying integrity of Steam files, and starting on a 'official' version of the game would give us a base to work from that we know.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, steviejay69 said:

A lot of the support issues on here are because the users do not know or just do not bother to update their technology. Just because it works on day 1 does not mean what you ask of it remains the same. I don't know of much tech now that is not released with some features either pending or future planned. The game has been updated to add features but I guess if you could run the older patch you could use it like that when it worked.

P.S. I don't know how you access the forum so I don't know if you have signatures turned on. I don't work for Codemasters and I give my time for free so I can't continue to help people who can't help themselves by recognising the obvious, especially when it is highlighted, not just in your own post but recommended on others.

I saw that and its a pleasure to have such community members. i know how much work it is as i was times ago a admin in a soccer community and the sound wasnt everyday good so i appreciate what you do.

14 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

Hidden for swearing. 

From your picture Ollex, you have 2 displays, regardless of if they are duplicates or not. Also, please add the issue with DX12, as all users should use DX12 and I've had no issues myself.

okay thanks for the definition. have you some hints what do to after updating graphic, changing display etc.

12 minutes ago, Ollex said:

okay thanks for the definition. have you some hints what do to after updating graphic, changing display etc.

Not until that has been completed and feedback given I'm afraid. With our troubleshooting, its very much checking off the solutions 1 by 1.

• Agree 1

On 11/2/2020 at 5:17 PM, steviejay69 said:

Processor is n/a, so please furnish more info. H61 is Series 6 so supports SandyBridge / IvyBridge LGA 1155.

my processor is i5-2400  3,10GHz

Edited by Rakdos91

1 hour ago, Rakdos91 said:

my processor is i5-2400  3,10GHz

Then your board is H61M-D2H rev 1.0 with F1 BIOS, here is F5 use Q-FLASH.

The GPU is EOL - Fermi is 391.35 you have this installed according to dxdiag, but DDU and reinstall if this was not a Nvidia download and was installed by WU.

As you have no further updates I recommend trying the game in DX12 then DX11. You should be prompted that your drivers are older than the recommended minimum. Also, make sure you do not set any particular option in the driver before testing. 

Try disabling fast shutdown in the Power options. Delete the hardware_settings_config.xml before trying each variant.

On 11/2/2020 at 1:05 PM, BarryBL said:

Please complete the bug report @basgrupp and add your save 

Was this topic merged ?

The problem already occured on 1.10 and its is not fixed with 1.12

I know i'm still running Win7 on an older Geforce (it won't update, unless you give me the trick) but as long as you support it,

it should work. My save won't help until i go on to next parc ferme, i was playing on with another laptop. but it is not mine.

as well, i have no Mods running. And Win7 seems not to be the problem, as other user experience this as well.

Edited by basgrupp

Hi @basgrupp,

Minimum requirements for F1 2020 is Windows 10. It's not supported with the latest title. You may have been fortunate to run up until 1.10, but we require Windows 10. Until this update is completed, that is my first piece of troubleshooting