Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×

F1 Esports Series there is always zero points after reaching the goal

Posted (edited)

C77D0801-4885-4CE5-A189-A649BA5C4B2A.thumb.jpeg.17d40561f310be0a6674f1be23d144df.jpegI am doing the esports event on PC with a Logitech g920 wheel and I have completed the race and passed it 3-4 times now and each time I haven’t gotten any points. I have done weekly events before and I got scored and I got the trophy when it was complete but with the esports event I can’t get scored. WHY?!? I have tried redownloading the game, I tried a new codemasters account and nothing. No points each time. 

Edited by Spencenlevi
Not enough info

So I'll try and ignore the absolutely embarrassing issue that CM have created... you know the one where the top players who are trying to make the top 8 so they can possibly have a career competing in this game, can't even switch fuel modes right now.... that issue

1. Most importantly, does anybody know the status of the fix for this?

2. Does anybody know if Codemasters will be extending this competition further to account for their horrible mistake?

1. A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here. 
I'm trying to run 10 times in the F1 Esports Series and every time I get a zero score I'm no assyst at 100 I overtake Hamilton without a collision without a corner and always get a zero score

2. Platform  PC Steam

3. What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen)   1.12

4. Game-mode?   F1 Esports Series

5. What are your replication numbers? Minimum test attempts are 4. Please also add EXACT replication steps for us to try too. Not applicable

6. What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue 

I checked the consistency of the game files, it did not help, I removed the game and reinstalled it did not help

7.  What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) Wheel Thrustmaster T300 GTE Ferrari

8. Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.  

Zrzut ekranu (31).png

I had a pretty decent score (182,931) which was good for a top 6% ranking. I started the game again because I wanted to make a last attempt to improve my score. But when I looked at the rankings I saw that my score was completely gone, like I never played the Monza Esports qualifiying. 

I can still see myself and my highest points on the ranking on the website. I happened to take a picture of my points from a previous session, this one is a bit lower than my best result. But that too has disappeared, I'm just at zero.
And what's also strange is that if I try again now, I get zero points, even with a successful attempt.

My PS ID is Dordt1982, What is going on here?

Screenshot_20201030_030926_com.sec.android.app.sbrowser.jpg

IMG-20201030-WA0002.jpeg

Edited by Dordt90

I have the same problem but on PS4, and what is even worse is that my previous score has disappeared. It is as if I never took part in this, I am now at zero in the rankings.
And for new successful attempts, I end up with zero points. This is very frustrating, especially as it ends today.
I am keeping an eye on your topic, I started one myself too.

. Hi both,

Apologies for the issue on this.

@Sasz87PL, are you running any visual mods on your game? @Dordt90, can you complete a bug report similar to Sasz so we can see in detail your issue. Can you still see your original score on the website?

48 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

. Hi both,

Apologies for the issue on this.

@Sasz87PL, are you running any visual mods on your game? @Dordt90, can you complete a bug report similar to Sasz so we can see in detail your issue. Can you still see your original score on the website?

Hi @BarryBL, Yes, on the website it is still vissible, I made a screenshot of it, just in case it will also disappear there. I'm on ps4 so no mods are possible I believe. I did not change anything at least, just started my ps4 and the game, went to the esports section to check whether I'm still in top 6% rank and then I saw that my score was completely gone. I will complete the report bug. Thanks for your quick reply. 

Edited by Dordt90
  • Like 1

• A detailed description of the issue.  

When I look at the ranking in the Esports qualifiying session (Monza) I dont see my score anymore. It's like I never participated while I did. I can still see my score on the website, but not in the game anymore.
And next to this, new attempts result in zero points, even when it was a succesfull race with no penalties etc. still zero points.

• Platform

Playstation 4

• What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 

1.12 (last available version).

• Ranked/Unranked/Leagues

Esports Qualifiying

• Wired or Wireless Connection?

Wired

• The amount of players in your session?

NA

• Were you the host?

NA

• Did this issue happens for everyone in the session, just some people or just yourself? What did they see?

See previous description, this question is not applicable neither. My score suddenly disappeared while it was there the days before.

• We need to be able to make your problem happen internally so we can fix the issue. Can you make the problem happen again?

The problem is still there

• How do you make the problem happen?

Just by starting the game

• Can you add a report code. How to find this is in Main Menu > Game Options > Settings > 16 digit code in the bottom left of the screen. Please make sure that this is the code from the session you had the issue in. Adding report codes from as many users in your session as possible would be really helpful here.

RPMT-BSJX-MPBB-HBEG

• Video of the issue, including timestamps. Did you stream the session?

I don't have a stream of my best session, but I have a stream which is close to my best session. See link below:

IMG_20201030_023722.jpg

Screenshot_20201030_030926_com.sec.android.app.sbrowser.jpg

IMG-20201030-WA0002.jpeg

1 minute ago, Sasz87PL said:

@BarryBL I don't have any modification, I'm using a pure game

Can you check to see your best time on the f1esports.com website please @Sasz87PL

@BarryBL Any idea of this will be resolved before the end of the Monza qualifiying? There are just a couple of hours left 😞 

20 hours ago, BarryBL said:

Can you check to see your best time on the f1esports.com website please @Sasz87PL

Hi @BarryBL, I think I have another kind of issue (maybe) not so important for me, just did a couple of run for fun (BTW very nice indeed!) but my points are correctly registered in the Event inside the game (PS4) but I cannot find myself in the online ranking, expected to be in P322, weird :classic_huh:

Img_3527.thumb.jpg.a8b965e3ecc1b58e475a18727c3f3b47.jpg

Image1.jpg.8db52a3642e65dc189e546c4cc262ebf.jpg

1 minute ago, Nuvolarix said:

Hi @BarryBL, I think I have another kind of issue (maybe) not so important for me, just did a couple of run for fun (BTW very nice indeed!) but my points are correctly registered in the Event inside the game (PS4) but I cannot find myself in the online ranking, expected to be in P322, weird :classic_huh:

Img_3527.thumb.jpg.a8b965e3ecc1b58e475a18727c3f3b47.jpg

Image1.jpg.8db52a3642e65dc189e546c4cc262ebf.jpg

I fill the report just in case...

• A detailed description of the issue.

I think I have another kind of issue (maybe) not so important for me, just did a couple of run for fun (BTW very nice indeed!) but my points are correctly registered in the Event inside the game (PS4) but I cannot find myself in the online ranking, expected to be in P322, weird :classic_huh:

The date should be the 27th of October

• Platform

PS4

• What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 

• Game mode

F1 Esports Qualification 2021 - round 1 - Monza

• We need to be able to make your problem happen internally so we can fix the issue. Can you make the problem happen again?

Don't know, I cannot retry today, I can do it for round 2

• How do you make the problem happen?

Just run the event, everything looked OK, just today I couldn't find myself in the website ranking https://f1esports.com/qualification/2021

• What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue 

None

• What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) 

Logitech G29

• Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.  

Quoted screeshots of the 31th of October

@Nuvolarix

Can you see the update as of yet? Just can take a little time to refresh on the website. Try around 24 hours after the time was set

@BarryBL

• Have you made/added any modifications to the game at any point? (Could be a livery, helmet etc)
  • Yes, but only the ingame stuff, no adds or mods 
  •  Username
  • Dordt1982
  • Platform
  • Ps4

1 minute ago, Dordt90 said:

@BarryBL

• Have you made/added any modifications to the game at any point? (Could be a livery, helmet etc)
  • Yes, but only the ingame stuff, no adds or mods 
  •  Username
  • Dordt1982
  • Platform
  • Ps4

Thanks @Dordt90. Please note that to compete in online competitive events, ALL in-game changes to the core F1 2020 game will flag as a 'modification', therefore activating our 'anti-cheat' system. In future, please refrain from doing so if you plan on running in our events.

21 hours ago, BarryBL said:

Hi all,

Apologies for the delay on this issue. 

Can users please confirm:

•  Have you made/added any modifications to the game at any point? (Could be a livery, helmet etc)
  •  Username
  • Platform

This is so we can continue the investigation on this. Thanks.

Any modification at all!
Never used the shop etc., perhaps just accepted something extra I received from CM in the email inside the game (although never used), I don't remember anything else.

Username: Nuvolarix
Platform: PS4

21 hours ago, BarryBL said:

@Nuvolarix

Can you see the update as of yet? Just can take a little time to refresh on the website. Try around 24 hours after the time was set

Nope, nothing today yet...

Thank you for reply and help @BarryBL :classic_smile:

Edited by Nuvolarix

•  Have you made/added any modifications to the game at any point? (Could be a livery, helmet etc)
  • I have never had mods in F1 2020
  •  Username Sasz87
  •  Platform PC Steam

On 11/2/2020 at 4:31 PM, BarryBL said:

Thanks @Dordt90. Please note that to compete in online competitive events, ALL in-game changes to the core F1 2020 game will flag as a 'modification', therefore activating our 'anti-cheat' system. In future, please refrain from doing so if you plan on running in our events.

Okay, but what do I have to do now? Points are still not updated. 

Hi, I am racing on PC and have had the 0 score happen to me in qualifying and weekly event! On 2 accounts this has happened but on one account it accepted my qualifying time only to show me 0 today when i went to race. I completed a race in weekly event today and won but got 0 score which would have had me at the 1 spot on the leaderboard SamTuCan1. I just raced again with a different profile, 1_Sam1am and even though it didn't showca qualifying time it properly placed me on the grid and is showing me on the leaderboard. I haven't recently changed anything and have never ran mods of any type and not even a windows update! Was trying to race again with good account but now I have NM14 error!

Edited by SamTuCan1
Add info