Sign in to follow this  

Driver Ratings

Just a quick question, when I start a driver career mode my team mates rating always goes up. Is there any reason? And does it effect things?

1 minute ago, ajmcspursfan said:

Just a quick question, when I start a driver career mode my team mates rating always goes up. Is there any reason? And does it effect things?

Did you mean the + stats? If so, the + stats are boost from your team's personnel facilities and those boosts stay with your teammate until they left, but will apply to your new teammate and so on. 

If you're talking about MyTeam mode, it can be the same as above (permanent boost from facility), or they're those temporary boost from training activities in your calendar that only last one race.

Another thing is AI driver's stats does increase or decrease naturally overtime, it's part of their growth or decline (based on their real ages I believe)

21 minutes ago, DRT-Apophis said:

Did you mean the + stats? If so, the + stats are boost from your team's personnel facilities and those boosts stay with your teammate until they left, but will apply to your new teammate and so on. 

If you're talking about MyTeam mode, it can be the same as above (permanent boost from facility), or they're those temporary boost from training activities in your calendar that only last one race.

Another thing is AI driver's stats does increase or decrease naturally overtime, it's part of their growth or decline (based on their real ages I believe)

Sorry I meant normal career mode. Does that mean it turns a Giovanazzi into a Leclerc? I'll probably end up being absolutely thrashed then by a team mate 

3 minutes ago, ajmcspursfan said:

Sorry I meant normal career mode. Does that mean it turns a Giovanazzi into a Leclerc? I'll probably end up being absolutely thrashed then by a team mate 

Well if the facilities are at the highest tier then even F2 drivers are gonna be quite near the top in terms of performance.

• Tier 1 is +5
  • Tier 2 is +10
  • Tier 3 is +15

But the stats topped out at only 100, so the best F1 drivers don't really get too much boost from the facilities, for the slower drivers the effects are quite significant.

I'm not sure what tier of facility AlphaTauri starts with, but yes, with enough facility boost (let's say just +10 pace), Gasly will still be a monster because his stats are already either very close or actually maxed out. 

Edited by DRT-Apophis

Ok, I'm sorry to keep asking questions I just am not 100% clear on it all. 

When I've started a fresh normal driver career mode, whatever team I join the team mate has a big boost and I haven't done anything yet.