Sign in to follow this  

Option to save season progress in split-screen mode, please..?

Long story short - the game has no option to save game progress during split-screen championship.

And a bit wider explanation: As in topic title - F1 2020 has fantastic split screen mode, and you can even play entire season of 100% length races with your friend as your teammate if you'd like to. The game even keeps track of scoring along the whole season, which is awesome and unusual nowadays. BUT!! What's the point of all this if YOU CAN'T SAVE THE GAME in this mode at all!? There's not even an autosave option. Every time you exit split screen mode, the whole progress is gone at once. There's such a big potential in this mode, and everything is already there. All that's needed is one small micropatch, that would add at least an autosave feature. I believe it's not asking for too much.

Back in the old days, I remember countless hours of driving in split-screen championships in the very first Colin McRae Rally. Man, it's over 20 years already, and I was waiting all this time for an F1 game, that would allow just that. This one has all that's needed already in place. Except of that little saving feature. That would literally be THE gamechanger for me.

Edited by Darmorque
  • Agree 1

Not really. It's not that something isn't working. It's about feature that isn't there at all in the first place. But maybe it's worth a try...

Edited by Darmorque

Seems more like an oversight than a missing feature to me...

Unless of course Codies really think it’s entirely feasible/reasonable to complete a 100% distance, 22-race season in one sitting. 

You’d sure as hell be closer to your mate by the end of it, finishing each other’s sentences & the like. 

Power to ya, bruh 🤙🏽