Jump to content

PS4 // Sheesh Racing League // Looking for Drivers and Possibly 1 Commentator // Races @ 8:30pm Est on Saturdays

Recommended Posts

A few of us are starting a new league on PS4! Races will be running on saturdays at 8:30pm Est. Looking for any drivers interested. League is called the sheesh racing league and updates will be done through the SheeshRacingLeague.com website. The races will be streamed on youtube with commentary. Message me on psn at CBurton91 or email SheeshRacing@gmail.com. Even Dm on Instagram is sheesh_f1_racingleague

Add me on Discord -> ColeBurton#5003

Edited by CBurton91
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MiniDanielx said:

Hello i’d like to join your league 

Check your PS messages if your acc matches you name on this site

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CBurton91 said:

Check your PS messages if your acc matches you name on this site

Sure, ill hook you up with more details tomorrow  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, MiniDanielx said:

Sure, ill hook you up with more details tomorrow  

So my ps4 account name is xminidanielx its diffrent to my username on Here 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/2/2020 at 7:32 PM, CBurton91 said:

A few of us are starting a new league on PS4! Races will be running on saturdays at 8:30pm Est. Looking for any drivers interested. League is called the sheesh racing league and updates will be done through the SheeshRacingLeague.com website. The races will be streamed on youtube with commentary. Message me on psn at CBurton91 or email SheeshRacing@gmail.com. Even Dm on Instagram is sheesh_f1_racingleague

Add me on Discord -> ColeBurton#5003

Hello I would like to join your league

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, txmxiii said:

Hello I would like to join your league

Message me on PSN, my username is CBurton91

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm for sure down to join this league! Let me know what all you need me to do to join!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Z1C0 said:

I'm for sure down to join this league! Let me know what all you need me to do to join!

 

Message CBurton91 on PSN or DM sheesh_f1_racingleague on Instagram 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/2/2020 at 7:32 PM, CBurton91 said:

A few of us are starting a new league on PS4! Races will be running on saturdays at 8:30pm Est. Looking for any drivers interested. League is called the sheesh racing league and updates will be done through the SheeshRacingLeague.com website. The races will be streamed on youtube with commentary. Message me on psn at CBurton91 or email SheeshRacing@gmail.com. Even Dm on Instagram is sheesh_f1_racingleague

Add me on Discord -> ColeBurton#5003

Hello I'd like to join in your League

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, sdado8 said:

Hello I'd like to join in your League

 

MSG on PSN CBurton91

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×