Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

F1 2018 old saves career

Hello, i know that i am writing this in the f1 2019 category, but there doesnt seem to be an f1 2018 category.

I was recently playing f12018 and went to simulate a race, my contract with my team doesnt really allow me to fail that much. But when i simulated the race i got a terrible performance, but i accidentaly clicked advance instead of exit. Now my ai`s terrible performance got me in a stickey situation with my team. Is there a way to redo the race. I have currently not started the next weekend yet.

Thanks on advance! :)

1 minute ago, MrSquidyGuy said:

Hello, i know that i am writing this in the f1 2019 category, but there doesnt seem to be an f1 2018 category.

I was recently playing f12018 and went to simulate a race, my contract with my team doesnt really allow me to fail that much. But when i simulated the race i got a terrible performance, but i accidentaly clicked advance instead of exit. Now my ai`s terrible performance got me in a stickey situation with my team. Is there a way to redo the race. I have currently not started the next weekend yet. 

Thanks on advance! 🙂

Unfortunately, if you have simulated and completed the session, the autosave feature will have saved your career progress. No way to undo this I'm afraid.