F1 2021 | Arrives July 16 | First Look Here Read more... ×

how can i improve the response of the second driver?

hi, I mean the answers to the questions from the press, I saw that with my driver or I could improve the various items up to level 3, how can I do it with my teammate ??. I state that I am in my team career
  • Like 1

May be the OP meant the AI driver's perks?

If that's the case, the only way to speed it up is to pay them larger sum of money during every contract renewal.

Though, even with that they don't level up their perks every time so you've to be patient. Also, the perk(s) they choose is random as well, but you can make a copy of your own save file before the renewal, and use the safe & load method until you get what you desired.

In my case, I have Nobuharu as teammate for 4 seasons now, and he has two lvl 1 perks and two lvl 2 perks. I always use the low risk option when renewing his contract. 

Edited by DRT-Apophis
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, lunario34 said:

hi, I mean the answers to the questions from the press, I saw that with my driver or I could improve the various items up to level 3, how can I do it with my teammate ??. I state that I am in my team career

You have to do the renotiation of contract for your team mate and offer him the highest value.. if you do it he will be able to put their own perks.. that way he will grow up much more faster than normal.. another way you have to improve the response of 2nd driver for Racing and in pace stats you have the training programs between the race weekends.. you can put training for the 2nd driver example training pace or training awareness etc etc

• Like 1

On 11/6/2020 at 8:16 AM, lunario34 said:

thank you, now I know how and what to do, it solved a big doubt. thank you very much indeed

We are here to help mate 😊