F1 2021 | Arrives July 16 | First Look Here Read more... ×

Project CARS' fictional sponsors in F1 2020

Now that Slightly Mad Studios is a Codemasters company, I've been thinking of one thing. How about taking their custom fictional logotypes to F1 2020 as a source of new sponsor pack for customization? I believe they have a lot of fictional sponsors, so adding them to F1 2020 would be good because you would have more sponsor options in the livery editor so it would make the liveries a little bit unique. Some examples of their fictional sponsors are: BERAN, Demonio Energy Drink, Hiramashi, ROTMEG, BRiTGENS, Rosso & Bianco - Men's Fashion, Ebblix Racing Spark Plug Wires, Avielldi Global Logistics, Petroblast, Jancon Mobile, Copter2 Motor Oil, Mudino Motor Oil, etc.

9 hours ago, Davi Javarini said:

Now that Slightly Mad Studios is a Codemasters company, I've been thinking of one thing. How about taking their custom fictional logotypes to F1 2020 as a source of new sponsor pack for customization? I believe they have a lot of fictional sponsors, so adding them to F1 2020 would be good because you would have more sponsor options in the livery editor so it would make the liveries a little bit unique. Some examples of their fictional sponsors are: BERAN, Demonio Energy Drink, Hiramashi, ROTMEG, BRiTGENS, Rosso & Bianco - Men's Fashion, Ebblix Racing Spark Plug Wires, Avielldi Global Logistics, Petroblast, Jancon Mobile, Copter2 Motor Oil, Mudino Motor Oil, etc.

I can see this for future installments, but not dlc, because SMS had been working on Project CARS 3 for a year or longer when CM bought them. My guess is that F1 2021 or 2022, more likely '22, is the first time we have a chance to see them in an F1 game because CM would have to wrangle with the FIA about it due to when the purchase was made.