Zero Challenge

It is time to take my account to zero/League 8 and start again.  Think it will be 4th time I’ve done it.   Wait for next reset, then see how far I can climb in a month.   Anyone up for challenge?

It’s not an actual reset, just lose/DNF the race.   I don’t even actually race, just quit as soon as it’s available for DNF.  Takes a bit of time.  Roughly 3 races equals 90-100 points.   As I DNF a string of races, the matchmaking takes it as a horrible losing streak, and I am pitted against lower and lower ranked opponents, so I’ll lose as much as 39 points for the race, and about 29-30 for an equally matched opponent.  

I do complete a race occasionally for a challenge, supply box or chance to wast his a video....advertisement about solar panels or a golf game, but that’s it.

After close to two days,  have another 1600ish points to lose or about 55 races.   

it’s stupid, but pretty bored of the game again.

Edited by Hellion21
Added supply box

MISSION COMPLETE!!!!   ZERO

IMG_0082.thumb.png.fd32b28296d2355d7065b44a7f9ef9d4.png

I don't remember this happening the past few times I have done this race to Zero, but as I approach zero the amount of points has been reduced to approximately 20 points per DNF at around 1000 points remaining and further reduced to 9-10 inside of 500 points remaining.  Maybe that has always been the process or perhaps a new tweak by codemasters.  At any rate, see how far I can get in the remainder of the month.

You know, this is a great idea.  I managed to achieve the same effect in October when the one update hung up.  I uninstalled and reinstalled the app, but deleted my profile in the process.  Back to the start I went.  It's actually been a fun challenge working my way back.