Jump to content Jump to content

It’s not an actual reset, just lose/DNF the race.   I don’t even actually race, just quit as soon as it’s available for DNF.  Takes a bit of time.  Roughly 3 races equals 90-100 points.   As I DNF a string of races, the matchmaking takes it as a horrible losing streak, and I am pitted against lower and lower ranked opponents, so I’ll lose as much as 39 points for the race, and about 29-30 for an equally matched opponent.  

I do complete a race occasionally for a challenge, supply box or chance to wast his a video....advertisement about solar panels or a golf game, but that’s it.

After close to two days,  have another 1600ish points to lose or about 55 races.   

it’s stupid, but pretty bored of the game again.

Edited by Hellion21
Added supply box

MISSION COMPLETE!!!!   ZERO

IMG_0082.thumb.png.fd32b28296d2355d7065b44a7f9ef9d4.png

I don't remember this happening the past few times I have done this race to Zero, but as I approach zero the amount of points has been reduced to approximately 20 points per DNF at around 1000 points remaining and further reduced to 9-10 inside of 500 points remaining.  Maybe that has always been the process or perhaps a new tweak by codemasters.  At any rate, see how far I can get in the remainder of the month.

• 1 month later...