hanoi track

Hi everyone can I ask question about whose struggling at hanoi last sector and whose not should codemasters adjust the physics on hanoi last sector or not just asking please @BarryBL think about it I can'T drive around full circuit especially the last sector beacuse my reaction not the best and also am take medicines for my mental issue which is reducing my reaction time please just think about it okay

What do you want changed? Change the physics of the game?

I don’t like the last sector either. I can’t drive Monaco either. I think CM should change Monaco - make it wider, with more straights 

😐

2 hours ago, zoltan1996 said:

Hi everyone can I ask question about whose struggling at hanoi last sector and whose not should codemasters adjust the physics on hanoi last sector or not just asking please @BarryBL think about it I can'T drive around full circuit especially the last sector beacuse my reaction not the best and also am take medicines for my mental issue which is reducing my reaction time please just think about it okay

wow...i;m sorry for your mental state but...em...that's not the reason for them to change physics of game just for you...i don';t have problem with last sector it's very flowing, i have more problem with 1 sector cause of first 3/4 corners cause they hard to manage but i like it, you can't just say you have mental problems and except whole CM would change psychisc of the whole game you can't change psychcisc of fixed sector on one track to your likeing cause you have slow reaction time 

Edited by ZtwoA

11 minutes ago, dshepsman said:

What do you want changed? Change the physics of the game?

I don’t like the last sector either. I can’t drive Monaco either. I think CM should change Monaco - make it wider, with more straights 

😐

Yes balanced physics little bit much more precise and response

12 minutes ago, ZtwoA said:

wow...i;m sorry for your mental state but...em...that's not the reason for them to change physics of game just for you...i don';t have problem with last sector it's very flowing, i have more problem with 1 sector cause of first 3/4 corners cause they hard to manage but i like it, you can't just say you have mental problems and except whole CM would change psychisc of the whole game you can't change psychcisc of fixed sector on one track to your likeing cause you have slow reaction time 

Thanks for understand me but am can't driving around the last which means am never driver 25% race for last Sector completely impossible

32 minutes ago, zoltan1996 said:

Yes balanced physics little bit much more precise and response

It sounds like you might need to change the setup of the car. Or drive a bit slower.

3 minutes ago, dshepsman said:

It sounds like you might need to change the setup of the car. Or drive a bit slower.

I'll tried so many diferrent setups and tried bit driver just coudn't done the last so I don't know why is happening to me

51 minutes ago, zoltan1996 said:

I'll tried so many diferrent setups and tried bit driver just coudn't done the last so I don't know why is happening to me

How are you struggling? if its not turning in, add a bit of front wing. If its not turning in quick enough, add front toe - or turn in earlier. 

It really is a difficult track to get a setup for, as you need low downforce for the long straights. But then the last sector needs some front aero to help turn in. Plus the corners come up quickly. and mostly blind so takes time to get into the flow. Personally, i dont like it and avoid it where i can 😄

2 hours ago, dshepsman said:

How are you struggling? if its not turning in, add a bit of front wing. If its not turning in quick enough, add front toe - or turn in earlier. 

It really is a difficult track to get a setup for, as you need low downforce for the long straights. But then the last sector needs some front aero to help turn in. Plus the corners come up quickly. and mostly blind so takes time to get into the flow. Personally, i dont like it and avoid it where i can 😄

its actually turning to corners to corners the changing direction is to fast for me in the last sector

Thats the layout of the track. You need to learn the track, anticipate the corners and gradually work up to it. I dont know what else CM can do?

Maybe learn the track in an F2 car? 

Edited by dshepsman

11 hours ago, GnrDreagon said:

Sector 3 is a bit tricky to learn but it's perfectly fine. In fact, it's the only fun bit of that track.

I agree first 3/4 corners are hard but not in a good way, they just are wierd and even if  you manage to do them perfectly they aren't satisfying they aren't flowing, sector 2 is just straight with big 180 turn at the end and sector 3 is the best part of it, yes it hard you can't make sudden moves you need rather fast reaction time but its satisfying to drive those corners cause they are flowing 

Edited by ZtwoA
  • Like 1

Tricky Sector 3, especially when in full race mode and in defending situations (it is possible after a lot of practice to pass flowing the sector maybe for consecutive 15-20 laps on rhythm, but in full race mode when get and a little bit tired.......) 1 DNF, 1 16th (from 8th and 6 th on the grid), and a couple of front wings damaged and punctures in my second season with Renault driver career on full race, cockpit mode.

Hanoi is pure hell. 😤

15 hours ago, GnrDreagon said:

Sector 3 is a bit tricky to learn but it's perfectly fine. In fact, it's the only fun bit of that track.

Maybe i am one of so less many other people who likes this circuit.. specially i like this track.. of course the 3rd sector is my favourite but I race very well there.. I use a more stiff setup to be able to get the max response time at my movements and to help me on the straights because of the low aero settings.. in 4 seasons played already there i had won for 3 times..