Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×

Silly comments by the engineer

• A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here. 

Not the most important feature of the game but sometimes the engineer makes so silly comments, just a couple from the today's race:

1) last lap of the planned stint, rather than ask me to "give it all", he came up with something like "the tires are losing grip, do not stress them too much:classic_blink:
2) last 5-6 laps of the race, when I was already lapped by half a lap yet (and I had -0,50/-0.60 of fuel) he started to tell me to save fuel or I wouldn't complete the race! :classic_wacko:
Obviously I continued to push and I completed the race close to -1,00 of fuel... 

• Platform

PS4

• What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 

• Game-mode?

Driver Career

• We need to be able to make your problem happen internally so we can fix the issue. Can you make the problem happen again?

I would collect silly comments in this topic

• How do you make the problem happen?
  • What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue 
  • What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) 

Logitech G29

• Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears

None

Thank you for reading,

Greetings,
Nuv

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Got a message on the MFD to change to inters and 20 seconds later Jeff tells me to stay on slicks lol

• Haha 3

Noted, and with developers to improve engineer logic for future titles. Something we've had discussed internally for a while, as some of Jeff's comments offer a 'unique' insight into the given session.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I had one funny one too,

My DRS was shut closed due to a problem, Jeff says I can't use my DRS,

1 lap later:

Jeff: Use your DRS to overtake...

Jeff, My DRS is broken! You even said it!

• Haha 1

During the race... "ok, let's see if we can close the gap on the driver in front, he has a 5 second advantage"... well, I'm with Hard compound with tyres 6 laps old, the driver in front is Bottas who has just changed to Soft, and he is more than 2 seconds faster... :classic_blush:

Interview after P3: "You've been on the track for a long time today, is there a particular reason?"... ehm, I did just 1 installation lap on Intermediates, I was ready for a dry Qualifying session and the P3 was just wet all the time :classic_blink:

During the race "We are clearly catching up on the car in front, make sure you don't give up right now"... well, I think I know, I'm almost bumping into him! :classic_angry:

The car infront has 27 seconds of penalties.

3 seconds will be added to their time at the end of the race!

• Haha 3

I love how I manage my fuel through the entire race but Jeff's still like, ok 2 laps of fuel left... Yup. Kinda the plan. Maybe tweak it to only tell you if you're well over or actually under the remaining laps? 

Edited by Rango

Jeff: The time last lap was a, 32.1 seconds... 1

Sometimes he says your previous lap time but in reverse order. 

Also jeff when I ask him about my rival

Jeff: They're in 8th.

Really? What about his gap to me, what about the compound and status of his tires? He never gives any further info on the status of your rivals.

During the race (100% length): "You are having a good pace but keep in mind that the tires have to last still a long time".
Just 3 laps and a half to go... :classic_angry:

Hi @BarryBL for me jeff said today qualy asked him kvyat lap time he said it but also said gap in qualy what am found weird 38.2 seconds from kvyat qualy but how

After a click on "retire from session" in the race: "ok, prendi la gomma e portala a casa", in english should be something similar to "ok, take the tire and take it home". Don't know in english but it really means nothing in italian. Rather it may be something like this (always figuratively) "ok, porta la macchina a casa".

Nuv