Sign in to follow this  

Letter to codemasters - Please all sign for screen grab.

Guys below is a letter I am intending to send to Codemasters. If you agree please add your name below with a respectful comment if you feel the need. Once done I will take a screen grab and send it to Codemasters Head Office and see what happens. Please keep it clean, I will just block out anything out of order when I send it.

Dear Codemasters.

We the community are writing to you as we feel that after so many years of faithful loyalty, you have totally disrespected us and every other gamer who has spent their hard earned money on your game F1 2015.

This game is not in any way shape or form finished. It is THE worst racing game we have ever played simply because of your poor/non existent QA and because of the removal of so many features that die hard F1 fans crave (Career Mode etc).

We know you have to serve a very broad fan base and not everyone wants the totally immersive Spencerian. WE DO and we feel incredibly let down and I would even go so far to say insulted.

Do you read your forums? Do you listen to your customers? If so how on earth can you explain the mess that is F1 2015 and it's stripped out features and game braking bugs. Yes, if it had been delayed further we would have been disappointing but nowhere near as disappointed as we are now. Could you not have seen this coming with the recent Batman debacle?

What we would like is for somebody in the company who actually holds some merit to have the bottle to come and speak to us. Here, on twitter, Skype. What ever is best for you.

Prove to us you care or this forum won't be full of complaints next year because nobody will have purchased the game. That's not what we want and this is an effort to avoid that and to help you to make the game we so badly want.

Yours hopefully

The F1 2015 Gaming community.

Good Luck hate to say this had this disaster tanked sales wise you mihgt have got some feed back but and god knows how thay are n1 in the games charts . So i and many other F1  sim fans can kiss good by to career , safty car , any semblance of a true  race sim CM have now got  a  mandate to go full arcade next year .  

Project cars going to be home for my open wheel race fix  until another dev studio  gets the licence  as for CM im done with em .

Sure i'll sign, not that I have given up on the game but in the hope that Codemasters can step forward and fix and improve the game.

Signed
Crowsy.

Same here project cars is the true racing game. codemaster's wake the fuck up, it's obvious your programming team don't want to do this they are probably bored doing it that's why we are ending up with such crap F1 games. Get another team or give the licence to someone else.

Are we really in the minority for wanting a f1 sim cant get my head around the fact that this utter bag of dog doo has got to n1 in games charts. Some one tell me im not trapped in an alternative univers were crap games are considered  cool.

That's a good message, but money talks, and that's the only message they'll truly hear.

If people continue pre-ordering & buying broken games, then game companies will gladly continue selling broken games.

No matter how many complaints there are, only the money talks.

gmd1970 said:
Project cars going to be home for my open wheel race fix  until another dev studio  gets the licence  as for CM im done with em .
me too dude

u buy a game it don't work its a big joke with codemasters the game are getting worse get them out and bring different developer to make it not on for all the people what spend vast amounts of money on wheels etc. u email them they never reply

F1 2015 isn't the worst racing game I've played and that's just a ridiculous comment, so I won't sign.

I will agree that the removal of so many features is absurd and the amount of bugs in this game is ridiculous to say the least, but a petition is not the way to go about solving these issues.

I don't find the lack of content or bugs annoying to the same degree as yourself. I do however have a problem with the lack of communication from codemasters as an entity, yes individual staff members but the entity not a single word.

Hi @ARusling  The letter is more about the lack of communication we receive from Codies whenever there are problems. I am more than happy to tone the letter down if that's what people want. Also it's not a petition as such its just a letter to show Codies how many people are really concerned and are having serious issues that never seem to be addressed. Thanks for replies though guys.

Hi @ARusling  The letter is more about the lack of communication we receive from Codies whenever there are problems. I am more than happy to tone the letter down if that's what people want. Also it's not a petition as such its just a letter to show Codies how many people are really concerned and are having serious issues that never seem to be addressed. Thanks for replies though guys.
I understand the sentiment, I really do. There is a significant lack of communication from Codies but considering the forums are so hostile at the moment, can you really blame them?

You can almost guarantee that the guys at Codemasters Birmingham will be working their asses off to fix the endless list of bugs, but that doesn't shy away from the fact that this product was not ready for release. Something clearly has gone wrong somewhere down the line whether it be QA testing or simply rushing the game for release, but something has to improve.

Tillj005 said:
I don't find the lack of content or bugs annoying to the same degree as yourself. I do however have a problem with the lack of communication from codemasters as an entity, yes individual staff members but the entity not a single word.
@Tillj005    It's been this way since  2011   with CM    AND  they even   deleted the old forum a few year's ago if you did not know  ...

@ARusling Don't you think that if Codies were more vocal an honest with us, maybe here in a Codies staff only thread then we would cut them more slack? If for example they had a daily post to let us know they are reading are feedback and are currently working on A, B and C I think a lot of us would feel placated and would lay off.

@ARusling Don't you think that if Codies were more vocal an honest with us, maybe here in a Codies staff only thread then we would cut them more slack? If for example they had a daily post to let us know they are reading are feedback and are currently working on A, B and C I think a lot of us would feel placated and would lay off.
I would absolutely welcome more communication in that regard, but at the same time I know @LiteralZero will have a lot on his plate because he won't just be browsing these forums alone. Obviously I don't know exactly what his job entails, but I'm pretty sure he can't spend all day on this forum answering everyone's questions. It's quite possible that he's checking all corners of the internet for issues that people are experiencing and reporting them to the developers so that they can be fixed.