Sign in to follow this  

Anyone into bikes? Playing Moto GP 2020?

2 hours ago, avensis18 said:

I'm not playing Moto GP 2020 but I read some good reviews

It does indeed look like a decent crack at a motorbike game. The on track riding physics are difficult to nail in these games. I'm thinking of going for the 'Ride' series of games. Maybe 3 rather than the newer 4 as it has more and different type of bikes......road and race bikes.

1 hour ago, gk9147 said:

i have TT isle of man 1 

What's it like to play? I've got my eye on this too. I still enjoy playing Valentino Rossi game but feel that I'd like to get one of the newer bike games for my XBox One.......as any future releases will be for the next gen consoles.

6 minutes ago, Scrogs said:

What's it like to play? I've got my eye on this too. I still enjoy playing Valentino Rossi game but feel that I'd like to get one of the newer bike games for my XBox One.......as any future releases will be for the next gen consoles.

Looks good. Riding physics look good in first person view.......I need to check out how it looks in third person view as I believe this view can show how good (or bad) riding physics can be in a game. The gameplay on video looks really solid though. How do you weight shift into/out of corners? Right stick I presume?

Are the controls remappable too? I like gear shifting on certain buttons. 

I really like bicycles, I like to ride long distances, I decided to make myself an electric bike, as I like such options in order to ride a large number of kilometers on bicycles and not think about the fact that after this trip my legs fall off. I studied the user manual http://e-moto.manymanuals.com/bicycles/electric-bicycle/user-manual-2210 for such a bike E-MOTO ELECTRIC BICYCLE and tried to make it with my own hands, studying the material that I found there. I hope I can do it.

Edited by Zize55