F1 2021 | Arrives July 16 | First Look Here Read more... ×

Podium Pass Season 3

Hello everyone!

Season 2 of the podium pass ends tomorrow and I can’t wait for the new one. Does anyone know when season 3 will arrive?

Have a nice day!

Series 2 was about a 2 week wait after series 1, hopefully this new series will be a quicker change over 

2 hours ago, DHM9 said:

Series 2 was about a 2 week wait after series 1, hopefully this new series will be a quicker change over 

Last time they announced a few days before it was going to take longer, this time they haven't said anything about it so I expect it tomorrow

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Jordutchy said:

Last time they announced a few days before it was going to take longer, this time they haven't said anything about it so I expect it tomorrow

Personally I got the idea the one week between the two was planned so I am counting on that right now. But I guess I might be wrong.

Plot Twist: Season 3 doesn't exists 😱

BarryBL: "What is season 3? is it food?"

Edited by DRT-Apophis
  • Haha 1

It's looking more likely that it won't be tomorrow given there is no news from codies

6 minutes ago, DHM9 said:

It's looking more likely that it won't be tomorrow given there is no news from codies

Kinda strange that they didn't even mention or remind us of the end of season 2, does it really ends tomorrow?

Edited by DRT-Apophis

23 minutes ago, DRT-Apophis said:

Kinda strange that they didn't even mention or remind us of the end of season 2, does it really ends tomorrow?

On the Facebook page a couple of days ago they said series 2 ending soon, but that's all I have seen from them.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, DHM9 said:

6 days to wait. Well at the moment it is 🤔

Dissapointing, they could have atleast sent out a tweet saying it was going to be next week but oh well..

• Agree 3

20 minutes ago, Jordutchy said:

Dissapointing, they could have atleast sent out a tweet saying it was going to be next week but oh well..

Some form of communication would of been appreciated, many of us have gotten into the podium pass idea and are enjoying for the most part the content within it.

1 minute ago, MichaelDecker said:

Wish they extended it, ****** myself by not playing as much for the 2nd pass (covid stuff has me running around) so i only go to tier 4 😞

You did not miss that much mate

3 minutes ago, svensenk86 said:

There were some great liveries and helmets on both seasons, the potential is there but the core issue is still on the decal-edit limitation that really restrain your freedom on color combinations. 

10 hours ago, svensenk86 said:

Yeah i guess, but i Pre-ordered the game. So if i did it right and did everything, i would never have to buy the pass with cash. Maybe i can get to it with the free stuff in the next season

Yeah i guess, but i Pre-ordered the game. So if i did it right and did everything, i would never have to buy the pass with cash. Maybe i can get to it with the free stuff in the next season

for the preordered game you just get the first season 1 pass ;)

2 and 3 need to buy with your pitcoins you have earned (when you spent everything on daily items then you dont have enough pitcoins)

On 11/11/2020 at 11:48 AM, DHM9 said:

Some form of communication would of been appreciated, many of us have gotten into the podium pass idea and are enjoying for the most part the content within it.

You could see it was coming from within Podium Pass itself. The Season challenges give the time left till the season ends. Although this does misleadingly suggest that the new season will start immediately. I'm not sure why it doesn't to be honest. The season 1 to 2 transition was problematic as an update broke aspects of Podium Pass just beforehand but this time there doesn't appear to have been any issue to cause a delay.

• Agree 1

On 11/12/2020 at 1:43 AM, svensenk86 said:

for the preordered game you just get the first season 1 pass 😉

2 and 3 need to buy with your pitcoins you have earned (when you spent everything on daily items then you dont have enough pitcoins)

Yes i understand that lol, not what i was getting. Completing each pass while you buy them with the pre-order coins gets you the pit pass every season as they give the same amount of coins but you need to buy the pass. See my point?

• Agree 1