Jump to content Jump to content

Very Low Frame Rate on PC (below 20fps) GTX 650TI boost

tulloch100

I have an I5 3330 8GB Ram Gtx 650ti Boost and Win 7 64bit and I am getting some very low frame rates even on High Settings in the benchmark test I only got a max of 20fps in other games like assetto corsa and project cars I can get above 30fps 

I get good frame rates in the menus but as soon as I go to track and the games runs really slow and has a black screen for 10 seconds till the cut scene starts playing (even though I can here crofty)

I have seen other people post with the same card and they said there getting 40fps on high (as you can see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tCAlvnPahg) so I dont know what im doing wrong  

I have an I5 3330 8GB Ram Gtx 650ti Boost and Win 7 64bit and I am getting some very low frame rates even on High Settings in the benchmark test I only got a max of 20fps in other games like assetto corsa and project cars I can get above 30fps 

I get good frame rates in the menus but as soon as I go to track and the games runs really slow and has a black screen for 10 seconds till the cut scene starts playing (even though I can here crofty)

I have seen other people post with the same card and they said there getting 40fps on high (as you can see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tCAlvnPahg) so I dont know what im doing wrong  
is your problem solved?
sods said:

is your problem solved?
no i did update to new nivida drivers but still only got a max of 30fps and that does drop to 20 most of the timee

to be honest your card is outdated now should consider upgrading to something like a gtx 960 to run 1080p.

I run a gtx 560 ti 1gb at 1280x1024 and I get around  30 to 50 fps.

most settings on high and msaa no AF. 

Cap10 said:

to be honest your card is outdated now should consider upgrading to something like a gtx 960 to run 1080p.

I run a gtx 560 ti 1gb at 1280x1024 and I get around  30 to 50 fps.

most settings on high and msaa no AF. 

yeah I wan't to upgrade to a 970 but a little things called paying bills gets in the way so it will have to wait 

I did change the virtual sync and triple buffering settings and managed to get up to 31fps 

then I ran the game in 1366 x 768 and only got 15fps so I have no idea what is going on

Archived