DIRT 5 - Chat about the game and get support here. Read more... ×

Career, rewards and repair cost

Im currently finishing my Pro season and im getting bored of my Peugeot 205 gti and wanted to try something more fast like Skoda Fabia R5 or something similar. My question is... will the rewards scale with the car class or does it stay fixed? I really don't want to play for the same prize pool with a car that will take x10-20 times more money for repairs... 

Edited by Lladerat
words

3 hours ago, Lladerat said:

Im currently finishing my Pro season and im getting bored of my Peugeot 205 gti and wanted to try something more fast like Skoda Fabia R5 or something similar. My question is... will the rewards scale with the car class or does it stay fixed? I really don't want to play for the same prize pool with a car that will take x10-20 times more money for repairs... 

I don't think rewards scale based on car class, but much like your Engine Research progress they'll likely scale based on distance driven. (thanks for the tip @SaltyEnferno)

On 11/10/2020 at 11:30 AM, Lladerat said:

The Fiesta MKII R5 will have free repairs if you earn it through the game, AFAIK.

• Like 1