Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×
F1 2021 | Arrives July 16 | First Look Here Read more... ×

please correct the weather ... there is too much rain in the game. Can we expect this in the next patch? The wet weather has been criticized for months now ... THAT HAS to be fixed soon. "" "PC 1.12 Career 4th season" ""

Hi, 

Thanks for adding your issue. However, we require all bug reports to follow and complete the template below. This is critical information Codemasters needs to be able to see your bug clearly. Link:

Please add your bug report onto this thread or I will not be able to replicate or diagnose. Can you add your experience onto this too, with numbers of times a full wet race has happened vs amount of races taken part in. This would be useful.

Hi, I take the opportunity to publish my current stats: 26 races 100% length so far (driver career):

- Qualifying (19% wet)
21 dry
3 wet
2 mixed conditions (which means Q1 dry, Q2 wet for example, or changing weather during a session...)

- Race (23% wet)
20 dry
6 mixed conditions (2 of them started wet, then dried out, wet again at the end)

- Practice sessions
I do not write the detail but more or less same percentages

From my point of view it looks a bit too much raining in comparison with the real, and if I should count the total dry weekends, they are only 10 out of 26.

The best solution IMHO would be to add a toggle to choose the weather session by session (automatic, dry, full wet, etc.) like the AI difficulty.

Cheers,
Nuv

I would also add, although it's pretty nice to face a weather change during the race, this should be even more rare I think, I mean, probably a wet race may happen but perhaps it is also less frequent that it starts to rain right during the race...!

Guest Bicarda

i thought there was about a 20% chance of rain every session on most tracks so seems about right. 

Hi there,

always about the rain but from another perspective, I think yesterday's Turkish GP teaches us that in the rain AI should make more driving mistakes, not necessarily fatal, but really many more. This would also allow human players to make more mistakes than in dry conditions, like it's normal, but still remaining competitive in the race.

Yesterday even Hamilton did mistakes and we know how the race ended... Just to share my thoughts.

Have a nice day,
Nuv

• Agree 1