Sign in to follow this  

Rallycross or Pure Rallying

Hello everyone Yes we know rallycross is on the way, but do you really want it ? or Pure Rallying driving many world wide stages
PLEASE VOTE on this link below
http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/6894/what-do-you-want-codemasters-to-focus-on

Although some people don't want it, it's already on its way. No naynay's will stop it. Plus this thread is basically just a copy of this one: http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/6894/what-do-you-want-codemasters-to-focus-on

So post your views in the existing one. :)

sorry i over looked that post, but i see thats got hillclimb "i hate it hillclimb"
but rallycross maybe nice on multi player..but i hear load of people saying no.
maybe codemasters should bring out 2 games Pure Rally and FIA World RallyCross Championship.
i think it would sell a rallycross game buy its self..Most of the fans want Pure Rallying. back to its roots.
example 14 world events 100 + stages and maybe more to be added later with DLC

WR4ITH66 said:
sorry i over looked that post, but i see thats got hillclimb "i hate it hillclimb"
but rallycross maybe nice on multi player..but i hear load of people saying no.
maybe codemasters should bring out 2 games Pure Rally and FIA World RallyCross Championship.
i think it would sell a rallycross game buy its self..Most of the fans want Pure Rallying. back to its roots.
example 14 world events 100 + stages and maybe more to be added later with DLC
As already been said Rallycross was planned to be apart of future Rally titles since DiRT 3 came out.