Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×
F1 2020 | 1.15 PATCH NOW LIVE Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Barely any FFB at slow speeds

• A detailed description of the issue.  

Very very small amount of FFB even if my FFB level is at 150. I do get a sense of it in high corner speeds, but still only from a certain amount of steering input onwards I get a little feel. Using a T300 RS.

Force feedback works in other racing games, so there is a problem with this game.

• Platform

PC

• What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 

• Ranked/Unranked/Leagues

Any league or mode whatsoever 

• Wired or Wireless Connection?

Wired, not relevant.

• The amount of players in your session?

Not relevant.

• Were you the host?

Not relevant.

• Did this issue happens for everyone in the session, just some people or just yourself? What did they see?

Myself.

• We need to be able to make your problem happen internally so we can fix the issue. Can you make the problem happen again?

Any day of the week.

• How do you make the problem happen?

By driving.

• Can you add a report code. How to find this is in Main Menu > Game Options > Settings > 16 digit code in the bottom left of the screen. Please make sure that this is the code from the session you had the issue in. Adding report codes from as many users in your session as possible would be really helpful here.

no.

• Video of the issue, including timestamps. Did you stream the session?

No

Edited by arthurRJ

Turn up the wheel damper, this is what gives you a heavier feel. The FFB is the resistance when something occurs on track, damper is the weight of the steering at all times.

Drivers are installed, right? Generally 150 FFB is ridiculous it will clip like hell. Post a dxdiag with the wheel connected and turned on.

Agreed with @steviejay69 here. Anything over 80 FFB strength is really not recommended, unless you're hoping for clipping (and a workout). Make sure drivers and installed, up the wheel damper, and also post your in-game settings as a screenshot so we can take a look.