Sign in to follow this  

G25 Input LAG

One in 10 times I start the game it works fine for maybe one stage. Windows 7. Most times I have input lag with the Logitech G25. It is very noticeable especially with the steering - blindingly obvious as you can see the cockpit view steering wheel stutter. I have tried every combination of graphics and the Logitech software run and not running. It is an excellent game but is frustratingly unplayable atm. Any ideas please?

Nvidia GTX570. Intel i73770k@3.5ghz, it and my graphics card are overclocked and work well in every other game.

The only work around is to restart the game and I may get one stage in with no input lag.

used NVidia optimised settings and swapped usb port to the back and no change. still intermittent input lag

have been battling on and now at Elite. Having to pretty much restart the game after every stage otherwise input lag.

I have the same issue. Running a DFGT on Windows 10. Have tried everything above and also tried the 900 thing. Didn't work.
The lag is noticeable in the advanced controls menu. I haven't completed a single rotation without noticing significant lag in the input monitor.
Secondly the lag also occurs when I use my keyboard in the menu if the wheel is connected. If I run up and down menus with my keyboard there is a noticeable lag every 2 seconds or so when the wheel is connected. No such lag if the wheel is disconnected.
The fact that this lag is happening in the menus when the game is putting practically no load on the system must prove that this is a bug and not a performance issue.
I have emailed the tech support but haven't had any answer for a few days now.