Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Setups for the F1 2015 cars.

Ok I've just used the Ferrari setup for Australia, albeit I used it on a lotus.

It was great, usually instead of battling around 5th-8th position most of the race I was able to challenge the ferrari's for a podium place.  I'm sure in more experienced hands it will be an even bigger improvement.

So thanks again, I'll be sure to check out your YouTube.

Will def try some of these.. eventhough I drive with Max, but I generally dont come further then using the 5 standard setups so :)
Just uhmm do you miss Austria? Which should be after Canada no?

hope this can help me.. I am to good for Hard, but on Expert I have a hard time. Not in qualifing(Q3 no prob, and as Max I dont "need" to compete for P1) but in the race they outrun me.. specially since I do have issues with the tire wear. So I would love to be able to compete at Expert

Neario said:
Will def try some of these.. eventhough I drive with Max, but I generally dont come further then using the 5 standard setups so :)
Just uhmm do you miss Austria? Which should be after Canada no?

hope this can help me.. I am to good for Hard, but on Expert I have a hard time. Not in qualifing(Q3 no prob, and as Max I dont "need" to compete for P1) but in the race they outrun me.. specially since I do have issues with the tire wear. So I would love to be able to compete at Expert

Austria is in the calander bro! :) I'm gonna make Max setups to, don't you worry! 

Are the Mercedes setups you've posted usable with all the other teams? I know technically they are but is there really that much noticeable difference?