Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Setups for the F1 2015 cars.

Recommended Posts

I'm almost done with the Red Bull. You guys can tell me wich car I'm gonna do next. 
A: Williams
B:McLaren 
C:Toro Rosso

let me know! As soon as my last setup is done for the Red Bull, I want to know wich of the three cars. Thanks guys! 


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JackvHees said:
I'm almost done with the Red Bull. You guys can tell me wich car I'm gonna do next. 
A: Williams
B:McLaren 
C:Toro Rosso

let me know! As soon as my last setup is done for the Red Bull, I want to know wich of the three cars. Thanks guys! 


Mclaren is my vote :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thats vote one Kev!

Ricciardo/Kvyat/Red Bull Racing setup American GP. https://youtu.be/IA3VKc1f_JI

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JackvHees said:
Thats vote one Kev!

Ricciardo/Kvyat/Red Bull Racing setup American GP. https://youtu.be/IA3VKc1f_JI
loool more votes for your selection of cars wins :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
welshkev said:
JackvHees said:
Thats vote one Kev!

Ricciardo/Kvyat/Red Bull Racing setup American GP. https://youtu.be/IA3VKc1f_JI
loool more votes for your selection of cars wins :P
Hahaha! Oké, oké! I will do the Mclaren! You happy now?!  :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JackvHees said:
welshkev said:
JackvHees said:
Thats vote one Kev!

Ricciardo/Kvyat/Red Bull Racing setup American GP. https://youtu.be/IA3VKc1f_JI
loool more votes for your selection of cars wins :P
Hahaha! Oké, oké! I will do the Mclaren! You happy now?!  :)
no take your time mate just wait to see which car gets more requests :)  no problemo here :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oké! Will give it till the end of the week. The car with the most votes I start tweeking in the weekend. Deal? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sorry guys, but I'm feeling creative, so I just started out for fun. Please subscribe people. Thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8NfrxYBSy9bc5dfqkaUj0tOgV9if-ril

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JackvHees said:
Sorry guys, but I'm feeling creative, so I just started out for fun. Please subscribe people. Thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8NfrxYBSy9bc5dfqkaUj0tOgV9if-ril
Thanx mate :) and I have subscribed :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
"Season pack's" so far. Pack's for Red Bull, Ferrari, and Mercedes. Please subscribe if you like my setups. Thank you!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8NfrxYBSy9ZnuKmLLBB2IZ4tMnjha9dY

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8NfrxYBSy9bE1GJXOfZiyRqJOJY0P61-

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8NfrxYBSy9aFOdKYqTPJwecKkxuC8g1h

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
You can also follow the setups now on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/JackVHR

Please like the page. Thanks all!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×