Forum Championship League | ITALIAN GP 29/01/2021 Read more... ×

1.13 patch is out

5 minutes ago, DRT-Apophis said:

Hold hold hold hold on a second 

The customisable car now has 11 slots for sponsor decals

Can anyone explain or show me in-game about what this really means? (I really wanna know but I won't be at home anytime soon arghhhh 😱)

Just means you can save 11 different liveries. So could save each season decal for nostalgia 

20 minutes ago, tarrantino said:

Just means you can save 11 different liveries. So could save each season decal for nostalgia 

Thought it meant we could put more sponsor decals on our car...that's such a weird choice of words, my lord that's very misleading LOL

Edited by DRT-Apophis

4 minutes ago, tarrantino said:

Would make no sense,i am just downloading it,sounds like you have more spots to put the sponsors on it

Just translated from english to german official patchnotes and it says what is meant,11 slots to put your sponsor on it,so we shouöd be able to have a bigger choice of spots 

Edited by svensenk86
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, svensenk86 said:

Would make no sense,i am just downloading it,sounds like you have more spots to put the sponsors on it

Just translated from english to german official patchnotes and it says what is meant,11 slots to put your sponsor on it,so we shouöd be able to have a bigger choice of spots 

We had 11 spots before for sponsors, just crammed into 5 spaces we controlled. Now we control all 11 spots. Very handy if previously option 1 controlled 2 different spots and our sponsor decal colour worked for one spot but not the other due to the livery

• Thanks 2
  • Agree 3

33 minutes ago, DrewDGriffiths said:

We had 11 spots before for sponsors, just crammed into 5 spaces we controlled. Now we control all 11 spots. Very handy if previously option 1 controlled 2 different spots and our sponsor decal colour worked for one spot but not the other due to the livery

So that means i can choose for example when i use the 1st one which is on the front,side and rear wing,that i could do 3 different sponsors now?

• Agree 2

39 minutes ago, svensenk86 said:

So that means i can choose for example when i use the 1st one which is on the front,side and rear wing,that i could do 3 different sponsors now?

Its exactly like this:

F1® 2020_20201116194819.jpg

11 Spots, all for different sponsors and all colorable.
but it's the spots we had before, like frontwing, airbox, rearwing...

Edited by FTBuzzard
  • Thanks 5

1 hour ago, svensenk86 said:

Yes. 3 different sponsors, even in different colours. Just note the different number of sponsors overall stays the same

• Like 1

Did it get very dark and gloomy with this patch?  Just done about 10 ranked and unranked mp races and all were very gloomy.

anybody else seeing this with patch 1.13? I’m on PC

• Agree 1

13 hours ago, DRT-Apophis said:

Thought it meant we could put more sponsor decals on our car...that's such a weird choice of words, my lord that's very misleading LOL

It was my guess as hadnt updated but that’s good to hear. 

12 hours ago, USPBauer24 said:

Have they fixed the incorrect weather report?

Have they added the safety car?

The weather report is not meant to be 100% right just like IRL. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

9 hours ago, TeenierNeilb69 said:

Did it get very dark and gloomy with this patch?  Just done about 10 ranked and unranked mp races and all were very gloomy.

anybody else seeing this with patch 1.13? I’m on PC

Jap me! You wrote what I thought about actually yesterday evening. It seems more dark and maybe more.. coloured? I am not sure. But I think I like it. And I am very happy that I almost finished my F2 carreer and now CM fixed the issue that you always got the Cockpit of the last Nr.1 Driver of the team you swap in.

2 minutes ago, ajmcspursfan said:

Does this mean that in existing career modes you won't replace the number one driver?

I hope it is also implemented in existing career modes and not only in the new ones. @BarryBL , could you help here?

9 hours ago, tarrantino said:

The weather report is not meant to be 100% right just like IRL. 

true but it’s never right, if it says that rain is due in last quarter of race I always get rain in first 3rd of race, it always arrives early without exception and never later than forecast so not like IRL at all and was same in f1 2019.

Yeah you are not that wrong. I like that the weather forecast is not that unrealistic right in the game. But you are right, when rain is going to come, it rains always before the rain should come or it rains in in the Moment the forecast predicted. But Situations like in turkey, when rain was predicted but never comes, are rare. 

Edited by DonBlanko

22 hours ago, pacers101 said:

I'm a big fan of the additional info on the HUD (tyre and penalty info)! Nice little additions.

How this new feature work? Where this additional info is shown?

At first I thought we would be able to know in real time other drivers penalties in the notification HUD, just like when someone makes the fastest lap.

It's this?