Jump to content Jump to content

The picture freezes mid-race for a few seconds

A detailed description of the issue.  

Platform - Xbox One

What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 1.12

Ranked/Unranked/Leagues - Unranked

Wired or Wireless Connection? wireless

The amount of players in your session? 20+ 2 comms

Were you the host? no

Did this issue happens for everyone in the session, just some people or just yourself? What did they see? No just me

We need to be able to make your problem happen internally so we can fix the issue. Can you make the problem happen again? It happens regularly for me

How do you make the problem happen? Just by being in a race 

Can you add a report code. How to find this is in Main Menu > Game Options > Settings > 16 digit code in the bottom left of the screen. Please make sure that this is the code from the session you had the issue in. Adding report codes from as many users in your session as possible would be really helpful here. - Can't find it sorry

Video of the issue, including timestamps. Did you stream the session? No streaming

At race start - https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/fradd3rs/video/116408298 - Time 14-20 secs

Mid-Corner - https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/fradd3rs/video/116413892 - Time 20-26 seconds

• Administrator

Hi @boothy1243,

Large Lobby, unranked, wireless connection combination is a big red flag for me. Can you add your NAT type, and consider running a wired connection. Full lobbies on a wireless connection would be my initial troubleshooting location. Opening ports TCP and UDP 3074 for both inbound and outbound would help, changing to NAT Open and running with a Wired setup will be the first fixes here. I'm guessing users in the lobby are from different parts of the world? are running a Firewall, ensure it is set to allow the game to communicate on the following ports for both inbound and outbound traffic: TCP and UDP port 3074.