Jump to content Jump to content

Idioma de radio

Doniii

• Administrator

Hi, 

Thanks for adding your issue. However, we require all bug reports to follow and complete the template below. This is critical information Codemasters needs to be able to see your bug clearly. Link:

Please add your bug report onto this thread or I will not be able to replicate or diagnose. Also, can you please translate to English. My Spanish (I think) is terrible and this is a English speaking forum.

• A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here. 

There is no Spanish language in radio language

• Platform

PS

• What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 

• Game-mode?

MY TEAM

• We need to be able to make your problem happen internally so we can fix the issue. Can you make the problem happen again?
  • How do you make the problem happen?
  • What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue 
  • What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) 
  • Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.   

Me sucedió exactamente lo mismo, luego de la actualización 1.13 me desapareció el idioma de voces en español, y cuando voy a seleccionar el idioma de la radio y la transmisión me da opciones de varios lenguajes, pero no del español. Es como si hubiera desaparecido. Cuando ingresé al juego por primera vez luego de la actualización me salió un mensaje diciendo que se habían eliminado algunas características debido a un dlc que ya no existía mas. No sabía que era eso, pero una vez que empecé a jugar me encontré que el ingeniero hablaba en inglés y cuando quise modificarlo me encontré con que ya no está la opción de español. Esperemos que puedan solucionarlo pronto

@FerRaba, como estas? Pudiste solucionar el problema.

No se que hacer, no hay forma de descargar manualmente el dlc de idioma español al menos en la PS4 no me da esa opción. El dlc seguramente se había descargado en forma automática cuando instalé el juego en la consola. La única opción que se me ocurre probar es desintalar y volver a instalar el juego a ver si lo descarga nuevamente, de todos modos si se pierden las actualizaciones, cuando vuelva a descargar el fatídico parche 1.13, seguramente me volverá a sacar el idioma.

Es increíble que el parche que sirve para solucionar errores me haya terminado arruinando el juego.

A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here. 
Report code: CRPT-SAKR-JXME-MVKV
As of update 1.13 the language of the radio has changed and it does not allow me to put it in Spanish, it gives me the option of other languages except Spanish
Platform
PS4
What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 
Game-mode?
my team, online games, virtually all game modes
We need to be able to make your problem happen internally so we can fix the issue. Can you make the problem happen again?
try uninstalling and installing the game again and the problem persists
How do you make the problem happen?
It happens practically alone, it changed since the update from there it is impossible to put the radio in Spanish
What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue 
try uninstalling and installing the game again and the problem persists
What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) 
none, due to the dualshock 4 audio, I tried to change the output to that of my tv but the problem continued
Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.   

Me pasa exactamente lo mismo que a todos. Cartel del dlc eliminado y deja de aparecer el idioma español para el radio. Además estaba en mph pero por suerte eso sí se puede poner en km/h.

Same as the rest of the people. When the game starts comes a window that say something about "delete dlc" and the Spanish voice for the radio is no longer an option.  

• 2 weeks later...

Archived